Old 02-20-2005, 09:07 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok

I dont think she is hot at all.....she is female, which is a start, but she if FUCKING scrawny and has no tits. She doesnt even have a pretty face....
Grasshoppa
Old 04-04-2005, 08:47 AM
OneLastCaress

Thumbs down Why must we do this

God damn it man! Why must we do this to ourselves? Why must we remake a great story, that was turned into a great movie with great acting?

Why in bloody hell do have to subject ourselves to this little princess, I would not mind watching her get her head bashed in or something but only if it was on one of her pathetic little reality shows.

Sorry I am just so sick Hollywood and remaking any and every movie no matter how special they are to the audience.
Old 04-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Evil Dead

guys guys guys, im sure it'll be just as good as the original, but lets just hope she dies at the end... i mean, what could be a better ending?
Old 04-16-2005, 10:48 PM
word infection

Send a message via AIM to virus five
Quote:
Originally posted by ShankS
I've always wondered, why the hell did her parents name her after the Capital city of France and the name of a famous Hotel in London??

or did she get her name change, either way she's weird.
Paris Hilton is the eldest of four children born to real estate mogul Richard Hilton and former actress and model Kathy Richards.

Her paternal grandparents are Barron Hilton and Marilyn Hawley. He was the second child of Hilton Hotel chain founder Conrad Hilton and Mary Barron. Her granduncles are Conrad "Nicky" Hilton and Eric Hilton, and her grandaunt is Francesca Hilton, whose mother is Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Banned

just heard a review on this one ...
supposedly it sucks until the last 10 minutes.

worth the price of a rental, not a visit to the theatre.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Evil Dead

I HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE, BUT I KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE BAD WAY IN THE WORLD TO THEY PUT THESE CHICKS IN MOVIES WHO ARE JUST STUPID HEY MAYBE IT IS JUST BLONDES HA THIS MOVIE AND ANY OTHER MOVIES STARING HER THAT IS A HORROR FLICK WOULD YOU RATHER SIT THROUGH TELETUBBIES OR THE HOUSE OF WAX OR CARE BEARS YOU TELL ME WHICH ONE IS WORSE WOULD'NT THAT BE HARD TO CHOOSE. HEY YOU NEVER KNOW SHE MIGHT BE GOOD HEY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TO YOU SEE IT I JUST THINK I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SIT THERE WATCHING THE MOVIE WITHOUT GETTING SICK OF SEEING HER!!!!!!!!BY: SCARYMINDA15
Old 08-03-2005, 05:37 AM
Evil Dead

Geez. Where is all this hostility towards Paris Hilton coming from? What do you all have against her? Took all this negativity with you to watch the movie, too?

I seriously doubt you guys even watched through her scenes objectively. I don't know much about Paris Hilton, but in my humble opinion, her acting was subdued and certainly more natural and competent than many so-called teen actresses out there.