Old 09-02-2007, 01:31 AM
serkansarp

anybody knows this film's name?

a family goes to somewhere at night with their car. father stops the car near the road and takes his laptop and pass across the road to the wireless cabin. opens it and connects to the net, does his works and after, in the cabin, he saw a newspaper piece. a news that about an accident. a long vehicle hits a car that stops near the road. news' date is that day and 1 minutes after. he gets suspicious and see a long vehicle comes to his car. he runs to the his family to rescue them but doors locked. and the lv hits the car, they die except man. etc etc.

i watched a movie like this but i watched only this part. it was a japanese horror. i want to learn its name and find and watch it. anybody know this film's name?
Old 09-02-2007, 06:30 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
Premonition aka Yogen.

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:12 PM
serkansarp

ty :)

thank you very much. i was slept while watching this movie and after, one of my friend took it and lost :( now, i'll find and watch the rest of it :)

by the way, i've read that it is continuation of kansen (2004).
Old 09-03-2007, 05:31 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
Not exactly. It's not a sequel to Kansen or anything. It's the second Volume of the 'J-Horror Theatre'. Kansen being the first and Rinne being the third (Yogen the second).

They are all produced by the same guy, but using different Directors. The J-Horror Theatre was supposed to be a hexalogy, but it seems to have been abadoned after the third movie in the series and it was never completed.

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Director of the Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorchic Send a message via Yahoo to horrorchic
That is a decent J-film.