Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Scares Little Kids

"It Waits" anybody know about it?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about, or better yet seen, "It Waits"

I noticed one of my friends has added it to the list of movies we should grab and watch on one of our movie nights and all I know about it is that it is horror and Stephen J. Cannell of TV fame helped write it.

We watched Demon Hunter, another horror film he worked on, and I liked it a lot more than I expected. It was your basic good vs. evil flick that brought the story down to the individual level more than I've seen in other films, so I'm inclined to give it a try, but as is typical of the internet, I'm seeing mixed reviews... so figured I'd hit a few sites with horror fans and see what the folks with a lot to compare it to had to say! :)

THANKS!
Old 05-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to manicmyk
I saw a review on it. It is about a Native American legend that has been trapped in the bowels of hell for a thousand years and escapes. It is supposed to have decent gore and a groovy beast.