Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-30-2014, 08:43 PM
Nightmare Master

Thanks for the input! Cousin spoke of in the original post here. That's not the film, actually, but I do remember House 2 after looking it up.

Your comment did lead me to doing yet another search for the film I'm speaking of and I actually found it! The name was Ghost Town and in the end of the film the main undead cowboy is indeed defeated by a sheriff badge thrown at his head like a ninja star.

So thanks again because I actually do recall the movie you mentioned.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Little Boo

Title help needed

The show I need help with starts in a crashed space ship. A person, who I think might be Ernest Borgnine, is trying to get main actor to wake up. They are on a rescue mission to bring an antidote back to Earth and they are only ship to make the return journey. In attempting repairs, (you find out) the crew were attacked by spiders. A crew member lying nearby is uncovered and you see a spider on her chest with fangs in at heart and she is talking as if responding to something, like dreaming with eyes open. Ernest's character tells lead actor he can't repair ship alone and they have to go outside and lead needs to watch out for spiders while Ernest fixes. Lead starts experiencing dream state. Ernest says he has to choose a reality and in doing so will doom the other. If he chooses the reality where they made it back to earth and it is not real the earth dies from disease. So he, the lead, chooses the reality that is horrific but needs him. Ernest puts lead in life pod with cure and sends him back making lead promise to send help. When lead comes into radio contact with earth he says he is only survivor. Ernest had looked as if he knew you could not send help due to spider infestation. Panning back you see lead on floor with spider on chest and him speaking. Further panning back shows huge skeleton larger than ship in distance covered in webs and you hear desperate plea from person, who sounds like leads wife from flash back, over radio.

Last edited by Ankhara; 11-03-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 11-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Little Boo

Help! :)

Hey Guys! first post nice to meet you all!

i need your help.. i saw a horror ages ago it was only a short film. maybe a student made film im not sure.

As far as i can remember it was a house that backed onto a prison? maybe a factory where a young boy entered etc.
at the end there was a scary character carrying an axe..

Sorry its not much to go on but its driving me mad!

Thanks guys! :danger::danger:
Old 11-14-2014, 04:51 AM
Little Boo

Question Been searching for quite a few years..

I watched a serial killer thriller when I was younger and was wondering what the name of it was.. The specific details I remember are a) that at one stage a child was killed and shoved into a wooden tricycle box b) a woman found out about the killings and then went on to fall in love with the serial killer and c) that it finished with a scene of both the male serial killer and his accomplice/lover being executed by electric chair.. the man is electrocuted and the woman smells his burning flesh and she enjoys it.

I would absolutely love to find out what its called because it's one of the 1st thrillers that got me into horrors etc. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Th3RSpesh; 11-14-2014 at 04:52 AM.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Little Boo

What was this movie?

So, this was a long time ago - All i remember is one scene - no context even.

I think it's an Alien movie. There's one scene where a man and a woman, get on an elevator type thing (basically they enter and doors close) - i think to go to some underground facility - that requires them to strip naked.

They were wearing some yellow fireman's type of costume with helmets.

Besides that, i think i recall that the woman in question had a pretty decent rack!

Appreciate the help!
Old 12-02-2014, 09:38 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahusubb View Post
So, this was a long time ago - All i remember is one scene - no context even.

I think it's an Alien movie. There's one scene where a man and a woman, get on an elevator type thing (basically they enter and doors close) - i think to go to some underground facility - that requires them to strip naked.

They were wearing some yellow fireman's type of costume with helmets.

Besides that, i think i recall that the woman in question had a pretty decent rack!

Appreciate the help!
Forbidden World?
Old 12-14-2014, 04:40 AM
Fear the Goathammer

So I hope to find someone who can help me with this one, as I search since a long time for the title of this movie.

I saw this movie when I was maybe 12 years old, I slept at a friend's place, and I was totally scared of this movie, and my friend preferred to watch an adult movie on another channel, that's why I remember almost nothing, but let's see...

This movie was as far as I remember about demons in a big, creepy mansion. It had something from Night of the Demons, actually Night of the Demons comes as closest to the movie I am looking for. Demons, walking around in the house, trying to kill the surviving. That's what I remember. I remember one scene, where a guy and a girl wanted to have sex in a bed they found, and as far as I remember the girl turned out to be a demon, and the true girl was somewhere else (if I remember correctly). Other than that, the movie was very dark, with a red lights in the scenes I saw.

As you can see, the movies has much of Night of the Demons, but I am about 99% sure that it was not Night of the Demons...I didn't see the sequels though, but I don't think it's one of them...but yeah, the movie looked like around 80's/90's...hope someone can help.
Old 12-14-2014, 05:16 AM
fanged menace

sounds lke demons 2
Old 12-14-2014, 07:03 AM
No, fuck YOU

Demon knight (1995)
Old 12-14-2014, 09:59 AM
Fear the Goathammer

It's not Demon Knight, and I didn't see Demons 2 but from the trailer doesn't look like it...it was in an old big mansion (as far as I remember), just like for example in The Haunting (1999)

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods