Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-27-2010, 10:22 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
This film does sound like it'd be easy to forget
Yeah, it was pretty abysmal... If you're a Saw fan I can see you enjoying it... But that's pretty much the only reason...

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 07-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Little Boo

Unhappy A book..

Hi...
I hope somebody can help me...I am looking for a book I read when I was younger...It"s about a teenage girl. Her mother remarries, she get"s a new stepsister...than somehow a ghost of a girl (somehow related to the main character) appers...she died in a fire in an old factory a long time ago, along with a number of other children working there...and the man, who closed the door of the roome they were in, was not only the owner of the factory, but also her father...she fights with her stepsister and in the end they both die in the fire in the same building, that the ghost gil died in...The book was in English, the cover was something red...and that"s all I remember...It really was a long time ago...but I would LOVE to read it again...I really hope somebody here can help me find it!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Scary car guy...

I'm really digging back on this one and don't have very many clues for you guys. The last time I saw this movie was when I was about 6 or 7 years old. It had to have been from the 80's.

Basically all I remember seems to be the climax. Some guy is flying through a cemetary in a truck or car and is running down corpses coming up out of the ground. It seems there was a whole underground city of the dead in tunnels living under the cemetary. At one point I believe the guys girlfriend or something got kidnapped by the corpses and was taken underground into the tunnels. I believe he wrecks his vehicle in the cemetary, gets out and goes into the tunnels to get her.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?

I'd love to know the title of the movie. It's just one of those movies I've never ran across again.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Sounds a bit like Lurking Fear but that was from the 90's..
Old 07-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Scary car guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox13 View Post
Sounds a bit like Lurking Fear but that was from the 90's..
Wow... after watching the preview, that could've totally been it.

Can you recall if the guy wrecks his car in the graveyard? Is there a pretty big battle between the survivors and the undead?

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to buy the movie regardless. It looks pretty solid.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Little Boo

Help! Trying to figure out the name of this movie.

This is a picture from Sad-Keanu.com. It's a site that photoshops Keanu Reeves into other pictures, so just ignore his presence. He's not supposed to be in this picture.

Does anyone recognize this horror movie? I know that I've seen it.

Old 07-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Whip In My Valise

Hm - The Gate?
Old 07-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Little Boo

[QUOTE=TheWickerFan;866781]Hm - The Gate?

Heh. I think it's a lot more recent than that. It is bugging the crap out of me, though.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Foxhole Atheist

1408 maybe?

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 07-09-2010, 06:10 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse mac View Post
1408 maybe?
That was my first thought, too! It didn't work unfortunately. The wallpaper is different and there isn't a blonde girl in that movie.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods