Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-30-2010, 09:05 PM
Evil Dead

Disgusting

I only put this here because there doesn't seem to be a "Stupid Ass People" place.
This makes me sick:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704
Old 09-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
I only put this here because there doesn't seem to be a "Stupid Ass People" place.
This makes me sick:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704
I understand 4chan is trying to track her down. I understand they have a bit of success at doing this. Also people have posted a reward for her.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:59 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
LOL@people getting so mad.

Quote:
"THIS IS FUCKING SICK! i cant even believe this im sooooo angry! she isnt right in the head the sick little messed up bitch! if she didnt want the puppies she could have sold them, not throw them in a FUCKING river at day time..... im soo angry the person filming it is also fucking sick in the head because what person would laugh at that! not a normal one thats for sure. OMFG! SICK FUCKING BITCH!!!! THIS IS FUCKING SICK! i cant even believe this im sooooo angry! she isnt right in the head the sick little messed up bitch! if she didnt want the puppies she could have sold them, not throw them in a FUCKING river at day time..... im soo angry the person filming it is also fucking sick in the head because what person would laugh at that! not a normal one thats for sure. OMFG! SICK FUCKING BITCH!!!! THIS IS FUCKING SICK! i cant even believe this im sooooo angry! she isnt right in the head the sick little messed up bitch! if she didnt want the puppies she could have sold them, not throw them in a FUCKING river at day time..... im soo angry the person filming it is also fucking sick in the head because what person would laugh at that! not a normal one thats for sure. OMFG! SICK FUCKING BITCH!!!! THIS IS FUCKING SICK! i cant even believe this im sooooo angry! she isnt right in the head the sick little messed up bitch! if she didnt want the puppies she could have sold them, not throw them in a FUCKING river at day time..... im soo angry the person filming it is also fucking sick in the head because what person would laugh at that! not a normal one thats for sure. OMFG! SICK FUCKING BITCH!!!! "
their dog had puppies that they didn't want, so they killed them. I love how bosnian police are investigating the killing of 6 dogs, really there aren't any more important crimes going on...

you guys know that people are murdered every day right?

way more important things to worry about on this planet than this sort of thing.

Last edited by X¤MurderDoll¤X; 09-02-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:29 AM
No redeeming qualities

Unwanted pups grow up to be feral dogs, which can either starve to death or become a menace by attacking livestock or people, and perpetuating the problem by reproducing. Drowning has long been a form of euthanasia for those unwanted pups. It's an unpleasant reality, but it is the reality.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Masoch's mistress

I can understand the need to keep the numbers of ferral dogs down nd that many places cull them after tourist seasons and stuff are over-its the calousness and disregard for life that shocked me more-the fact that she enjoyed bringing death. Vile and horrible:mad:
Old 09-02-2010, 09:06 AM
No redeeming qualities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
I can understand the need to keep the numbers of ferral dogs down nd that many places cull them after tourist seasons and stuff are over-its the calousness and disregard for life that shocked me more-the fact that she enjoyed bringing death. Vile and horrible:mad:
Yeah, posting a video of it was calloused. But it was probably done just to get a charge out of people, and look--success.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:12 AM
the Frostbrood Vanquisher

Wow.. Had to turn it off.
What a cunt. Somebody should make her bite a curb and then stomp her fucking face in. You dont kill innocent creatures for no reason. Thats just being an asshole.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Masoch's mistress

I haven't and won't watch the video. I have seen the photos in the paper and read the article-the video was made by one of the girls companions in Croatia and the chances of actually finding out who she was are minimal. Unlike the vile woman who was caught on cctv throwing a live cat into a dustbin where she left it for 12 days until neighbours becaame aware and alerted the RSPCA-she has recieved death threats. That was in a supposed country of animal lovers!
Old 09-02-2010, 12:00 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfondoXxRosso View Post
Wow.. Had to turn it off.
What a cunt. Somebody should make her bite a curb and then stomp her fucking face in. You dont kill innocent creatures for no reason. Thats just being an asshole.
there was a reason.

the fact that you want to curb stomp a 12 year old girl worries me.

Quote:
But it was probably done just to get a charge out of people, and look--success.
yup, great success.

Last edited by X¤MurderDoll¤X; 09-02-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
LOL@people getting so mad.

their dog had puppies that they didn't want, so they killed them. I love how bosnian police are investigating the killing of 6 dogs, really there aren't any more important crimes going on...

you guys know that people are murdered every day right?

way more important things to worry about on this planet than this sort of thing.
Even though I find the actions of this individual repugnent and vile,I do understand where you are coming from.Take for example this ...

Although the cat was found unhurt after 15 hours in the bin,this women was hunted down like a Nazi war criminal (A national newspaper put a 20k bounty on her head!),had to leave her own home due to death threats and almost fired from her job in a bank as animal loving customers refused to enter the premises!The women is certainly mentally unstable,and I don't condone what she did,but get some perspective people,at least she put the cat in the green bin for recycling ...