Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 03-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Little Boo

Anyone? Really want to know the name so I can watch it again.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Little Boo

Help!

A good while back, when I was just a kid (I think), I stayed up too late to watch a movie that I wasn't supposed to watch. My memories of it are now very vague, but I'd really love to know what it was. I was creeped out and could only bring myself to watch the start of it. Here's what little I remember...

It was some older (well, pre-90s, and possibly pre-80s) horror film, and I think it was set in an older time than the movie too. Pretty sure it was set on a farm. There was a young (probably teenage) girl who got in trouble for something quite early on in the movie and so they locked her in the attic for the night. There was something scary about the attic, but I honestly don't remember what. I think there was something to do with the floorboards.

Then I remember that the next day, they let her out of the attic and she came slowly walking down the stairs to creepy music. It was obvious something wasn't right with her anymore. This was the point I got creeped out and went to bed, ha!

Does anyone have a clue what this was?! Help, please!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Little Boo

Yes!

actually, don't worry about it. through a methodical search of the web i have finally uncovered it. actually couldn't believe it when i found it. such a good feeling, haha.

it had a very dramatic title... "the blood on satan's claw".

now... should i watch it again or will it creep me out all these years later? that is the question, haha!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:26 AM
Little Boo

Driving me crazy!

I'm trying to find out what movie I'm thinking of. I probably saw it 15+ years ago so there isn't much to go on. It's likely an late 70s early 80s flick. It involves a kid who is evil. The big revelation comes when an adult (I think a nun?) turns the kid's hand over and sees that there are three cirlces/dots on the kid's palm indicating that the child is evil. I realize it's not much to go on but like I said, it's been a while. Please help!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:33 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
I'm trying to find out what movie I'm thinking of. I probably saw it 15+ years ago so there isn't much to go on. It's likely an late 70s early 80s flick. It involves a kid who is evil. The big revelation comes when an adult (I think a nun?) turns the kid's hand over and sees that there are three cirlces/dots on the kid's palm indicating that the child is evil. I realize it's not much to go on but like I said, it's been a while. Please help!
The film is The Omen.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:36 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
The film is The Omen.
I watched the Omen again recently and that wasn't it, but it did spark the memory of the movie I'm looking for. I should have written that in my first thread, sorry about that.
I know the Omen had the three sixes as the symbol, but I really feel like this one was three small circles on the hand.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacrowder View Post
I have a particular movie I've spent the past several years trying to find, but can't. All I can remember from it is that there is a part where a man is in a graveyard and comes across a door hidden inside of a grave. He opens it and falls down into an open area. All I remember after that is that he enters a room where several corpse-looking people are gathered around a table and at some point, his ear gets torn off and they're passing it around the table to one another and eating bites out of it.

I have enlisted numerous people over the years trying to track this movie down to no avail. Hopefully someone here can help me out, please!
Anyone know?
Old 03-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Little Boo

a haunted house movie

hey there, there is this movie i have been trying to find since my childhood. it was translated into turkish as "the haunted house", i searched the whole internet but couldn't find it under that name. so anyway, here is a detailed summary of the movie:

(this might or not be the beginning, it was like 15 years ago) there are two maids, one young and one older, cleaning a house/mansion. there are white sheets covering the furniture and portraits on the walls. the young maid becomes aware of the portraits watching her and runs outside into her car. then boom! her car explodes. (i'm not sure if this is the same movie but as far as i can remember it was the beginning)
(here is the part i am certain of): a young couple with a young daughter move into an old big house like a mansion with a statue of the reaper above the entrance. the father records their moving day. the daughter runs into the house and finds an old-fashioned doll on a bed. when her parents find her there, she claims the room for herself. in the evening, the father watches the tape he recorded, but the sounds are weird, like when you listen to music on your walkman with dying batteries. and the mother finds all the cupboards open. the daughter goes to school. there was a scene where a girl exactly like the doll watches the daughter behind trees. (some strange stuff happens) and the family calls for a medium. he is like a priest and comes with his assistant, a young attractive woman. they search the house with an electronic tool that beeps louder when it finds spiritual energy. they find the doll and the device goes crazy. the man tell the family to put a bowl of milk outside the front door. (at one point someone looks at the milk and it whirls red and white and spurts into the face of that person) again some stuff happens and one night, everything starts flying around and hurting people. the medium has a device that is like a flashlight but it shows the spirits. one of the spirits was like a wolf or some beast. it was a rainy night with lightnings. when the parents go out to look for their daughter, they find the body of the medium under the statue of the reaper with his head cut and lying beside him on the ground. the spirits kidnap the daughter. they call a priest who tell them about the history of the house. they find a protecting charm in the basement sticking to a wall. they remove it and use it to reach the evil spirits (i guess). the spirits shout with anger that the girl is theirs. then somehow, they go down into the basement again and break down a wall behind which they find their daughter hanging from her neck alive together with her other dolls. (at one point they find the corpse of the previous owner in the basement behind some wall and bars.) everything seems to go back to normal but the mother is being possessed. she thinks she sees the attactive assistant and her husband making out in the garden on the car, then dreams that her husband and the assistant are having sex on her bed in front of her, pitying her. then she goes crazy and locks the doors. she goes to the basement and cuts off the head of the doll with an axe. the ghost of the doll makes herself visible to the daughter with bloodstains around her neck saying that it is very bad when mother is like that. the father goes to the church and finds the priest kneeling at the altar holding a dagger. he is dead. the father takes the dagger and rushes back to the house. the mother attacks her daughter but she escapes. the father arrives and the mother hurts him with a scissor. they fight and the father stabs her with the dagger on her heart. a colourful swirl emerges out of her. she becomes herself again, they all jump out of a window and run away into the woods while the house burns. we see a beasty spirit smiling into the camera after them at the final.

i know this was very long but thanks for reading it. it drives me crazy to remember it so well but not be able to find it because of a translation issue. so, has anyone watched this?
Old 03-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Evil Dead

I've hoped to find out what the name of this movie is for years:

I watched it around the early 90s, I think

It was some kind of sci-fi horror, I don't actually remember much from it, except that "the bad guys" (whom I think were aliens) disguised themselves as humans, and - this is the part that might ring a bell for someone: their victims would shrivel up/"inflate" and turn into little balls of light.

I got kicked out of the room by my parents before the movie ended, so don't remember anything apart from that. I'd like to see the whole thing sometime :)
Old 03-24-2013, 08:02 PM
Little Boo

Anyone know what movie this gif. is from?

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods