Old 02-15-2019, 06:01 PM
Give no lip to Big John.

WE MUST SAVE THE FORUM!!!

Fellow Hdcians!
I have called you all who have ambled by this thread here today to wrack our decaying brains together to try and revive this forum.

We need to attempt to contact the site creators so the can update recaptcha. (If they're willing anyway.)

If we can do this then we spread the word around and draw newbies to the site!

----------------------------------------------
Groups seeking members.
HDC Odinists
Anglewitch Movie Theater

Old 02-15-2019, 06:10 PM
Banned

I think that's been the plan for a while but I don't think anyone knows how to get in contact with the guy that owns the place, but I agree. It looks like this place gets a ton of traffic, even though most of it is from butts, but there are still people who like classic message boards rather than Facebook and such that I'm sure would love to join but can't.

If somebody can contact the owner oh, perhaps we can figure out a way to get the Forum from them and if anything put up a donation link where are the members can donate to help keep the Forum running.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:20 AM
Post Mortem

Pretty sure there is no way to contact the owner. Even the newer members that joined before the recaptcha stopped don't post and there were quite a few. A lot of the older members dont post. its just dying a natural death.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:54 AM
Banned

It's just weird though because horror.com is like literally the simplest URL for horror. It seems like people would just get curious and type that in for the hell of it. But yeah, since Facebook and Twitter and other social media Giants have taken over, the message board is just a hangout place for people who specifically like the place and have friends there. For example, I have much better conversations here than I do on Facebook with people who just want to start fights so they can report you.

It surely can't be virtually impossible to get in touch with him. Does anyone know his name? Would anyone be able to contact vbulletin or whoever the server is to try to find something out? I think it would just take a little time and research but we could probably find him If someone knows where to begin.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:32 AM
No, fuck YOU

I wrote Horror once with an offer to buy the site. Never got an answer.

I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:35 AM
Give no lip to Big John.

Well. I am going to start building a horror forum. It will be our Noah's Ark. But if the forum should crash, like the URL won't open up. Retreat to DBAD's site Extreme HorrorCinema. Or really just move there anyway.

----------------------------------------------
Groups seeking members.
HDC Odinists
Anglewitch Movie Theater

Old 02-16-2019, 08:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
Retreat to DBAD's site Extreme HorrorCinema.
I'm not allowed there because one of the admins doesn't like me and rather than get ripped apart by them only to get kicked out once I try to defend myself, just like everywhere a certain someone is, so I think I'm good.

Last edited by Morningriser; 02-16-2019 at 08:59 AM.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:50 PM
病気の

Thanks anglewitch but my forum is an extreme/underground movie site, not many games/off topic threads, basically underground.I don't think anyone would be interested here.

If lovely HDC does leave the internet, you should go to upcominghorrormovies.com, good people over there with a variety of threads.

When you make a forum, I'd like to be member no. 2

Happy August Underground!

The Unholy Trilogy
Old 02-18-2019, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I'm not allowed there because one of the admins doesn't like me and rather than get ripped apart by them only to get kicked out once I try to defend myself, just like everywhere a certain someone is, so I think I'm good.
Now, you know how I feel. From what I've seen in recent weeks, this sites down way downhill, especially since I've witnessed a conversation discussing the usage of narcotics between a member and a moderator. Its a no wonder the latter has an attitude.

Last edited by MovieLover12; 02-18-2019 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-18-2019, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
Now, you know how I feel. From what I've seen in recent weeks, this sites down way downhill, especially since I've witnessed a conversation discussing the usage of narcotics between a member and a moderator. Its a no wonder the latter has an attitude.

Surprise! Surprise! The guy who bases his posts off of things I say has come back to dig up anything they can in an attempt to have something negative to say to or about me.

Mine and cheebas talks about psychedelics, including the things I posted doesn't violate any of the rules as far as I know. I probably shouldn't have posted that picture of that vial but otherwise you are only the second person who said anything about it, and the only person who felt the need to analyze it like you have.

You clearly have some sort of issue with me which makes no sense because I was nice to you before and when I came back here I specifically remember greeting you and telling you I remembered you because of your avatar. From then on you have started shit with me twice and the last time you got banned for 30 days and I remember cheeba or Angra, one of the two, telling you that if you came back here starting the same shit you would be gone permanently. I suggest you choose your next words carefully or don't say anything at all because people are starting to get tired of shit around here, my own included, and I'm trying to walk the line here but when people like you feel the need to throw shit out like that in an obvious attempt to spark drama, I personally don't think you belong here, but that's just me.

Last edited by Morningriser; 02-18-2019 at 01:50 PM.