Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-12-2013, 03:15 AM
Little Boo

Petition to New Line Cinema to bring back Robert Englund, Wes Craven & Nancy to NOES

hi guys,
It may not amount to anything, but I started three separate petitions to send to New Line Cinema if I get enough signatures to try to

convince them to bring back Robert Englund, Wes Craven and Heather Langenkamp.

So choose whichever ones you support and please sign them and spread the word.

Bring back Robert Englund: http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ing-back-rober t-englund-as-freddy

Bring back Wes Craven: http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ing-back-wes-c raven-for-the-next-nightmare-on-elm-street

Bring back Heather Langenkamp: http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...ing-heather-la ngenkamp-back-as-nancy

thanks!
Old 11-12-2013, 03:22 AM
Misanthrope

Are they making a new Elm Street flick?
Old 11-12-2013, 04:29 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
In what capacity? As a contemporary sequel to the original series it might work...except Nancy's dead and Freddy's headless.

As a remake it wouldn't work because Heather is too old.

I dunno man, those guys have done their time and given the best the NOES series will get. Leave yourself wanting more.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 11-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Evil Dead

Your links doesn't work... anyway, I don't think it's realistic. Especially not Heather...

I guess they could bring Freddy back from anything, as he's a supernatural creature, but as much as I hate to say it, and as much as I love Robert Englund (one of my two favourite actors), he is a bit old to play a character as physically demanding as Freddy.

And as much as I hate saying it - it was time to stop when they did. At least Freddy vs Jason more or less convinced me that trying to bring Freddy into the new millenium was a pretty bad idea. He was very much a part of the 80s/90s, and the "climate" back then.

I'm a HUGE Elm Street fan, but as much as I would love it if another movie was possible, I think it's time to let Freddy rest in piece.