Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Hellraiser

Horror Short Story Of The Week-Submissions

Hi,
I posted this in the BOOK section, but this would be the better place.
I'm an artist not a writer, but I've been involved in a bunch of small-press magazines and horror writer's forums. Anyway, a couple of months ago, I started hosting a different horror writer each week on my website. It's not quite a magazine, but it's been well attended.
It floats in the result placing, but last week on Google there were 202,000 hits for "horror short story" (include quotations). My site came up as #16. We're climbing higher everyday.
Go look around. Here's the adress for my Horror Short Story Of The Week Page. You'll see that I decorate it up with pictures and illustrations. I've even invited artists and photographers, other than myself, to come aboard.
After the week is up (Sat-Sat) I move the story tothe Horror Story Archive page where it stays.
If you want to send a story, check out everything then go to my contact page. Be sure to write "Ghastly Door Submissions" in the subject line, or I'll think you're some kind of robot. Remember, this is writing for the internet, so keep it short. Here's the address:

http://ghastlydoor.com/horror-short-story-of-the-week/