Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-30-2005, 11:22 AM
Undead

July 13th, 2005

Hey all!

As you proabably (hopefully) have already heard, FC9 is releasing a NIGHTMARE WORLD graphic novel (collecting a total of 13 stories) this July!!!

We're in the new issue of PREVIEWS (p293-294) and everything! :D

Here's a sneak-peek at the front of the wrap-around cover...

And here's a link to a thread that will give you more details on the book:

NW tpb book details!!!

If you like what you read at the site consider pre-ordering a copy!

13 full-color stories, 96 pages, and an introduction by horror-comic legend Brian Pulido all for only $9.99!!! :cool:

Best wishes,
Aaron Weisbrod
Old 05-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Undead

Me not so good with wurdz...

Hey all!

I just wanted to pop-in and let you all know that NIGHTMARE WORLD #27: "The Thing That Should Not Be" is now complete and online for your reading pleasure! :D

This one was a little different for us -- it's a prose story written by me with spot illustrations by various members of the NW team...

And it's also the "missing link" between NW #2 ("You Oughta Know") and #23 ("Disasterpiece")!!! :eek:

Check it out and let me know what you think!!!

Thanks for the support everyone!!! You kick booty!!!

Best wishes,
Aaron Weisbrod
Old 06-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Tom Hall

Aaron- I'm digging nightmare world! Some hot stuff you got there- really nice. I do a horror comic myself (I'm the writer) and we just printed our first issue. It's called Enlightenment: the devil you know and it's available on our website http://www.blackliststudios.com

Cheers,

Tom Hall
Old 06-26-2005, 07:20 AM
Undead

[Insert White Screen Here]

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Hall
Aaron- I'm digging nightmare world! Some hot stuff you got there- really nice. I do a horror comic myself (I'm the writer) and we just printed our first issue. It's called Enlightenment: the devil you know and it's available on our website http://www.blackliststudios.com

Cheers,

Tom Hall
Cool, man! I'd love to see it, but the website isn't working for me... :(

Best wishes,
Aaron Weisbrod
Old 06-26-2005, 07:21 AM
Undead

Mysterious ways, indeed...

Hey all!

I just wanted to let you know that the conclusion to NIGHTMARE WORLD #28 is now online over at www.NightmareWorld.com!!!

Check it out and let me know what you think! :D

Best wishes,
Aaron Weisbrod
Old 06-27-2005, 12:46 AM
Run, you fools!!!

The last one is definately one of my favourites.

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 07-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Undead

History in the makin'...

Quote:
Originally posted by Preacher
The last one is definately one of my favourites.
Cool, Preach! Thanks! :D

COnsidering this, you'll be happy to know that June's story #29 (which just started this past Thursday) is by the EXACT SAME ART TEAM!!!

In the 29 months that we've been doing www.NightmareWorld.com this is the first time this has ever happened!!! :eek:

Be sure to let me know what you think when it's finished! :)

(In a lot of ways I think this is one of the darkest stories we've done yet... apparently the upcoming Page Four keeps makin Josh's girlfriend cry... :D )

Best wishes,
Aaron Weisrbrod
Old 07-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Tom Hall

Re: [Insert White Screen Here]

Quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Weisbrod
Cool, man! I'd love to see it, but the website isn't working for me... :(

Best wishes,
Aaron Weisbrod
Try http://www.blackliststudios.com/Enli...ghtenment.html

That should work...
Old 07-14-2005, 03:25 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Re: Re: [Insert White Screen Here]

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Hall
Try http://www.blackliststudios.com/Enli...ghtenment.html

That should work...
Thats a damn good story as well mate. Very surreal.

Latas

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 07-25-2005, 04:30 PM
Waste Disposer

AARON!!!!!
You talented mfer!!!!

That rocks!

omg,I can say-I knew him when(well,not really knowing you-but you know)

I love comics and graphic novels-have not seen anything that stirs me since the whole Sandman thing with Neil Gaiman started up back in-nevermind when-I have not been excited with any new stuff since checking this website of yours.

You guys are going to be famous-no question-none.