Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-22-2003, 12:44 PM
Evil Dead

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by mictlan
Michael Pedophile Jackson today.

GIVE ME A BREAK WITH THIS BULLSHIT.
Well, I used to think that Jackson should be given the benefit of the doubt. But check out the affidavit from this kid on Smoking Gun. It may not be true - but if it is then he is truly a pedophile.

Didn't mean to offend...
Old 11-22-2003, 02:09 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Well, I used to think that Jackson should be given the benefit of the doubt. But check out the affidavit from this kid on Smoking Gun. It may not be true - but if it is then he is truly a pedophile.

Didn't mean to offend...
That shit is pretty sick:( . That fuck bag should be punched in the face a couple of times then have his nuts kicked in with a steel toe boot.:mad:
Old 11-23-2003, 03:49 AM
The Dork Knight

Quote:

Didn't mean to offend...
AND THAT WOULD BE FROM THE KID WHO FILED A CIVIL SUIT AGAINST MICHAEL JACKSON NOT A CRIMINAL BUT A CIVIL. IF MY SON GOT MOLESTED BY ANYONE I WOULD'NT TRY TO SEW HIM AS A MATTER OF FACT I WOULD'NT TELL THE POLICE AT ALL CAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE IT KINDA HARD TO KILL THE SON OF A BITCH. BUT THAT BEING MICHAEL JACKSON I GUESS YOU WOULD HAVE TO TAKE IT TO COURT SEEING THAT YOU CAN'T GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO KILL HIM. THE POINT IS IF SOMEBODY RAPED,MOLESTED,BEAT JUST ANYTHING IF SOMEBODY DID ANYTHING UNAPPROPRIATE TO YOUR CHILD WOULD YOU TRY TO SEW THE PERSON OR WOULD YOU FILE A CRIMINAL SUIT AND TRY TO GET JUSTICE. MICHAEL JACKSON DID'NT DO ANYTHING TO THAT KID HIS FATHER WAS JUST TRYING TO GET MONEY CAUSE IF YOU PAY ATTENTION HE DOES'NT STOP GOING TO NEVERLAND UNTIL HE MOVES WITH HIS DAD FOR GOOD SO IMO HIS DAD SET ALL THAT BULLSHIT UP. BUT ANYWAY WETHER IT WAS THE KID OR HIS FATHER DOES'NT MATTER THE SHIT WAS SET UP.

NOW THIS NEW KID WHO WENT STR8 FOR THE CRIMINAL ACCUSATION THAT MICHAEL JACKSON DID SOMETHING NOW THIS STORY IS BELIEVABLE HIS PARENTS CAME ON TV AND SAID THEY ARE'NT INTERESTED IN MONEY THEY'RE JUST INTERESTED IN JUSTICE. MICHAEL JACKSON IS A MULTI-MILLIONAIR AND I'M SURE HE HAS NO DISIRE TO GO TO COURT SO LIKE IN '93 HE'LL MOST LIKELY TRY TO SETTLE AND IF THAT HAPPENS THAT'S WHEN YOU'LL KNOW IF HE DID IT. CAUSE IF THEY DON'T TAKE THE MONEY THEN THERE'S SOMEWHERE AROUND A 95% CHANCE THAT HE DID IT CAUSE WEATHER YOU'RE TELLING THE TRUTH OR NOT SOMEONE OFFERS YOU 20 OR 30 MILLION DOLLARS YOU'RE COMPELLED TO TAKE IT. BUT IF THEY JUST TAKE IT RIGHT OF THE BAT THEN LIKE '93 WE'LL NEVER KNOW.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:56 AM
Evil Dead

Well, you're right, we shouldn't leap to conclusions. But you can't settle a criminal case out-of-court, no matter how rich you are... and new California law says that even if you do settle a civil case, you still will have to testify in a criminal case on the same issue.

Anyway, I referred to MJ specficially because of the publicity storm around him, and that if NiN were using real snuff videos, the media coverage would have been at a similar level.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:56 AM
Evil Dead

I haven't seen the video but sounds pretty sick. I have seen Happiness in Slavery though, ouch!
I like fake horror, not true crime horror. That's just too much for me. That's why I don't like war movies at all. I much prefer Evil Dead 2, Dead Alive, Wild Zero, Living dead type stuff.
As for MJ, I believe you're innocent till proven guilty, though he has a lot to answer for. The big question is WHY do these parents even let their kids go anywhere near him? I don't care how rich and famous he is, if I had a kid I would never let them be near someone who I even had the slightest doubt about. If even priests can get busted for this why let the kid stay with a suspected molester who you KNOW has issues?! That makes me think that the parents are complicit. AUSTIN316426808's right, if this kid's family doesn't accept a settlement it will be saying a lot.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:30 AM
Living Dead

its not like the happiness in slavery video, that shit is fake w/o a doubt. the "snuff" vidoe im talkin about looked so legit, that now that i think about it, i dont think it was fake, couldnt be.

i wonder if the video can be found.......

kinda like The Ring

<is there such a tape....?>
Old 11-24-2003, 05:55 AM
The Dork Knight

TRUE YOU CAN'T OFFICIALLY SETTLE OUT OF COURT IN A CRIMINAL CASE BUT YOU CAN GET THE CHARGES DROPPED BY THE ACCUSER.

AND IF IT DID HAPPEN I BLAME THE PARENTS DON'T GET ME WRONG IF HE DID IT HE'S A SICK SON OF A BITCH BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET YOUR CHILD SLEEP WITH A GROWN ASS MAN IT'S NOT LIKE THEY DID'NT KNOW HE WAS ON NATIONAL TV CLEARY SAYING THAT HE SHARES HIS BED WITH THE KIDS. FIRST OFF MY CHILD WOULD'NT BE ANYWHERE WITH A GROWN MAN AND SECOND LETS SAY YOU DO LET YOUR CHILD GO OVER THERE AND YOU HONESTLY THINK THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT OK THAT'S FINE BUT AFTER HE COMES ON TV AND SAYS HE SHARES HIS BED WITH THEM. I WOULD'NT LET MY KID GO OVER THERE AGAIN THAT'S FOR SURE.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:59 AM
Living Dead

if that was my kid, there would be no filing of court papers, no settlement.

i would just str8 up seriously hurt the fucker, torture him, and make him get molested.

stick him in a cell w/ no windows and w/ 5 "bubbas" doing life for a month. see how he likes it
Old 11-24-2003, 05:53 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
yup its real ive seen it many times. the guy in the mask he goes by gigs he tortured, mutilated, raped, and killed countless men, women and children (his oldest victim a 79 year old female and his youngest a 4 month old baby) most of the victims bodies are never found, he wears a different mask in every video and he tapes most of his "messages" as he calls them. he gives details abt all victims, bodies r hidden with no refrence to where they are. he tortures his victims until they beg to die, or until he gets bored with them....you never get to see them die. was never caught, although he toys with dectives, talks in most videos, etc. and hes prolly still doin the same shit. (victim ages r not up 2 date). how do i know this u may be wondering.........lets just say i have my sources :) (there was something on tv abt it)

note: the video in the tape looks fake because it is.......its a reinactment of the actual footage

..........sweet dreams ;)
Old 11-24-2003, 06:21 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
note: the video in the tape looks fake because it is.......its a reinactment of the actual footage
i can believe that.