Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge

Old 10-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
Hello, hello!

A question for you: Didn't Monolith Productions make the FPS Blood?
I used to play the daylights out of that game, and I seem to remember Monolith being the production company responsible for it.

Anyway, great to have you here.
Yup! That was us....a bit before my time, though.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. :D

-D
Old 10-21-2008, 10:53 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Quote:
Originally Posted by UngodlyWarlock View Post
Hey folks,

I've been told I should make an introductory thread, so here it is. My name is Dusty and I live in Seattle WA. My best friend for about 10 years now is "The Flayed One" as you know him.

I'm an artist. I work at Monolith Productions in Kirkland, WA. I've worked on FEAR and FEAR 2, and some other games for some other studios that sucked. I am a avid gamer, I mostly play horror themed games and stupid MMOs because I am a hopeless geek.

Like many horror fans, I am also a metal fan. I like all kinds of metal from brutal death metal to loincloth-wearing powermetal. If it's metal I like it. I've even done a couple death metal album covers lately and hope to do more.

As for horror itself, I like it just like my metal....which is to say pretty much all of it. I love good horror and campy bad horror. I have made Flayed suffer through many a bad B-movies and even though he rolls his eyes, because he's an elitist prick who only uses the foreign names of horror movies, I know he loves them too. My top favorite directors are nothing earth-shattering or shocking or original...but that's okay, I like them anyway: Lucio Fulci (my cat is even name Fulci), Dario Argento, Mario Bava, and George Romero.

My favorite movie of all time is The Beyond followed closely by Tenebrae...and in general the 70's and 80's italian scene is my favorite genre.

I think that about does it. :D
Thanks for reading.

-Dusty

I would of said any friend of Flayed is a friend of mine until your intro "thread" turned into a fucking intro chapter........:D

:)

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Old 10-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Evil Dead

I could have said "My name is Dusty, I like horror", but that would be pretty much stupid and a waste of my time. If I am going to post at a place, I am going to type. I'm not into "upping post counts" and posting one word replies.

So from now on you that much about me! I type a lot and I generally give reasonably thought out responses.

Steer clear if it bothers ya. :D

-D
Old 10-22-2008, 02:00 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UngodlyWarlock View Post
Steer clear if it bothers ya. :D

-D
dont worry about him - his big male nurse keeps putting his depends on too tight .. when it starts to chaffe he gets cranky and heads to the new member threads to releave his tension :p