Old 05-29-2004, 04:54 PM
a people person

ban letters

ok ive seen a bunch of threads where they are ban this guy or bann this person and every time the same guy comes back so use this thread. is theres some one thats pulling the same old shit post it here and it will make it so there isnt so many ban this member threads and it will make it easier for amk and arioch to see them. so keep an eye out for the names like hitler, zodiac ect.
Old 05-29-2004, 05:17 PM
a people person

a perfect time to try out this thread i found one of the fags i think its zodiac but there all most likely the same person

here amk or arioch heres some one to ban the guy named 123456789 if you need proof look in the contributers corner

Last edited by last bad move; 05-29-2004 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Banned

You're lucky they don't people for being a whiney cry baby.
Old 05-29-2004, 05:28 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by wufongtan
You're lucky they don't people for being a whiney cry baby.
this is the most im going to play your little game so piss off your not doing anything but make a ass of your self
Old 05-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Banned

What? You're calling for my banning? You're a nazi last bad move,
no better than sieg heil, at least he wasn't looking to ban everyone who disagreed with him. go grow some balls.
P.S isn't you're singature too long? I must go tell amk.
Old 05-29-2004, 05:42 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
good job...we need a thread like this
Old 05-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by GorePhobia
good job...we need a thread like this
No it doesn't it'll be the death of it. I've seen it before. Someone has a disagreement, they come running here with a bunch of made up names or with a bunch of like wise nazi thinking friends to get the person banned. And then before you know it the amount of members have either stalled or reduced in size. then the people who advertise see this and wont advertise here. next thing you know this site has gone bust, and you're left to only your mother to go running to next time a big bad persons disagrees with you.
Old 05-29-2004, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
No it doesn't it'll be the death of it. I've seen it before. Someone has a disagreement, they come running here with a bunch of made up names or with a bunch of like wise nazi thinking friends to get the person banned. And then before you know it the amount of members have either stalled or reduced in size. then the people who advertise see this and wont advertise here. next thing you know this site has gone bust, and you're left to only your mother to go running to next time a big bad persons disagrees with you.
Why don't you go post with your nazi friends?We don't want you here.Isn't there some forum for nazi-fucks?This is a horror board-we don't talk about hitler or his little bitches.We talk about Freddy,Jason,The Creeper,Leather, and many more.We are not here to discuss hitler and the horrors he brought into the world.Maybe you are confused.
Old 05-29-2004, 06:25 PM
a people person

Quote:
What? You're calling for my banning? You're a nazi last bad move,
no better than sieg heil, at least he wasn't looking to ban everyone who disagreed with him. go grow some balls.
P.S isn't you're singature too long? I must go tell amk.
you dumb cunt i wasnt trying to get you banned retard and i didnt make this thread to get good members banned its just for the new assholes that keep making new names and just fuck with people. so next time read before you post
Old 05-29-2004, 06:29 PM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by Sistinas
Why don't you go post with your nazi friends?We don't want you here.Isn't there some forum for nazi-fucks?This is a horror board-we don't talk about hitler or his little bitches.We talk about Freddy,Jason,The Creeper,Leather, and many more.We are not here to discuss hitler and the horrors he brought into the world.Maybe you are confused.
ya they dont do anything but flame people anyway. and wufongtan this isnt a thread to ban people you dont like its for the new people who are trying to fuck up threads, so stop trying to make it seem like im fucking up the site, im trying to help out

Last edited by last bad move; 05-29-2004 at 06:41 PM.