Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-15-2004, 06:21 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
Those are the same boxes as my Cage movies. I too cut my plastic from the bottom, and if I buy something used I have my girlfriend shrink-wrap it for me.

I have not seen Nature Of The Beast, but I have seen The Best of Razor Ramon and Hellgate. "Hey.....yo......"

Let me know on GI Bro.

Ritualistic, you be so crazy.
Now I know we are cut from the same cloth.

And let me give a big recommendation on Nature of the Beast. Lance Henriksen and Eric Roberts (his best role).

Also found out that G.I. Bro is an alternate title to Inglorious Bastards. Tarantino himself has been thinking about remaking this movie apparently.
Old 01-15-2004, 08:22 AM
Evil Dead

Yes...Inglorious Bastards rocks...The Hammer AND Bo Svenson. It pops up every now and then as Deadly Mission (which is how I have it on video). Can't argue with GI Bro, though (shit, that rhymed!). Another movie from Enzo--we truly have so much to thank him for.

I read an interview with Tarantino right after Kill Bill was released and he said his take on Inglorious Bastards was already written, and in one of his biographies he spent at least two pages raving about this movie. I also saw an advertisement for a STV Michael Madsen movie a few months that listed him as starring in the upcoming Inglorious Bastards!?!?!!?
Old 01-15-2004, 08:28 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
I also saw an advertisement for a STV Michael Madsen movie a few months that listed him as starring in the upcoming Inglorious Bastards!?!?!!?
That's funny. They keep putting it up and then taking it down over at the imdb. It usually says that Madsen and Svenson are starring in it. Svenson is supposed to be in Kill Bill 2.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:11 PM
Evil Dead

When I was at the Bufford Pusser museum, the caretaker chick took the stick Svenson used onscreen out of its glass case (yes, they kept it in glass!) and let me wield it. Really cool, but unfortunatley there were no moonshiners or rednecks to beat up. They would not let me fool around with the Joe Don Baker stick, however.

Speaking of Svenson, have you ever seen Curse 2 about the kid with the snake puppet on his hand?
Old 01-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
When I was at the Bufford Pusser museum, the caretaker chick took the stick Svenson used onscreen out of its glass case (yes, they kept it in glass!) and let me wield it. Really cool, but unfortunatley there were no moonshiners or rednecks to beat up. They would not let me fool around with the Joe Don Baker stick, however.

Speaking of Svenson, have you ever seen Curse 2 about the kid with the snake puppet on his hand?
HAHAHAHA!!! They wouldn't let you touch the Baker stick. Too funny.

I haven't seen The Curse 2 in a loooooooong time. I don't really remember anything about it.