Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 02-12-2021, 04:56 PM
Little Boo

Looking for a movie

Looking for an old movie.

I remember it starts a black guy running away from something. In the movie at some point the guy says he can feel the monster is close and he actually is the monster.

In another scene there is a guy who is injured or dead under a white sheet, a small “thing” enters his body from his mouth and the white sheet becomes covered in blood.

I think the movie takes place in a ship.

Can you guys help to find the title.

Last edited by Haymac; 02-12-2021 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-12-2021, 07:01 PM
ventricle

Possibly Event Horizon

Old 02-12-2021, 10:24 PM
No, fuck YOU

How old is an old movie?
Old 02-13-2021, 01:05 AM
Little Boo

I think it’s from the 90s
Old 02-13-2021, 02:08 AM
No, fuck YOU

And we’re talking about a ship and not a spaceship, right?
Old 02-13-2021, 02:53 AM
Little Boo

It could have been a spaceship too. Sorry, don’t have too many details, have seen the movie when I was like 9 years old.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:00 AM
Little Boo

Help finding a 80's horror movie

Hi guys,

So I remember seeing an old movie from the 80's that litterally gave me nightmare and made me paranoid everytime I walked in the streets at night for like a month. But I can't remember the title.

Here is what I remember:
It was about a huge mansion, where there was some scientific experiment done (can't remember their exact nature) on captured people.

Now there was that scene in particular who really traumatized me:
One of the captive managed to escape and ran alongside the road, and the bad guy went after her in a very old (like the 50's or 60's) black car. When the car arrive by the side of the escaping girl, some kind of blade came out of the vehicule, at neck height, with a cloath basket behind it. And as the car drove by, the girl got decapitated, her head fell into the basket and then the bad guy opened the window, took the head, and started playing with it, ploking his finger in the hole of the throat.

If you saw that movie, you remember that scene.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:12 AM
This is a test

Sounds like a good movie. Phantasm came to mind but definitely not the first one. Hard to say.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:09 AM
Little Boo

I was advised to view this film. What are your impressions after viewing it? Should I watch it?
Old 03-02-2021, 05:06 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyLin View Post
I was advised to view this film. What are your impressions after viewing it? Should I watch it?
Sorry, I didn't see the film, but to answer your question: you can probably tell if you should watch it based on the description. A woman and her rival(s) must torture themselves till the last one drops out. Winner gets a million. First is she burns her hand with a candle, 2nd put her foot in a box with a hungry rat.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods