Old 01-13-2021, 12:26 PM
Living Dead

BRIAN LUMLEY

How many BRIAN LUMLEY fans are out there? What do you think of his NECROSCOPE series? I loved the first 5 books in the series, then I started reading other horror literature. I've gone back and read some of his other books in the series and also read his CHRISTOPHER TITUS stories. His stuff is very "lovecraftian", that's one of the reasons why I like it. He's one of my favorite authors. Any body have any thoughts or opinions?
Old 01-16-2021, 05:15 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. macabre View Post
How many BRIAN LUMLEY fans are out there? What do you think of his NECROSCOPE series? I loved the first 5 books in the series, then I started reading other horror literature. I've gone back and read some of his other books in the series and also read his CHRISTOPHER TITUS stories. His stuff is very "lovecraftian", that's one of the reasons why I like it. He's one of my favorite authors. Any body have any thoughts or opinions?
My wife enjoys his work very much, especially being a big Lovecraft aficionado. We met him at one of our first cons; very pleasant and asked my Wife "What Can I do for You, Sweets?" before signing her book. We stayed for a reading of his new book at the time.
Old 01-28-2021, 05:10 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Love his Mythos stuff, only read the first Necroscope but I enjoyedbit.
Old 02-14-2021, 10:24 AM
JacobCain

Loved the Necroscope series! But struggled with Blood Brothers tbh. Great writer, and awesome take on the vampire genre.
Old 02-15-2021, 10:21 AM
Little Boo

Read everything he's done but really struggled with Blood Brothers. Strange as that's often considered his best work.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:15 AM
Little Boo

Something unique kind of content read here about brian lumley. First time read here about it. It's really interesting. Thanks for sharing with us. - http://www.eliteassignment.co.uk/