Old 11-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Little Boo

Short Film on Prime

Hello Everybody,

I am a filmmaker based in Chicago. For my thesis project four years ago, I made a film called "Lane (The Dark Wood)." It went on to play at a handful of film festivals in the U.S and internationally and was featured on the American Horrors streaming channel for a period of time. It is now on Amazon Prime, free with a membership (I believe it costs $1.99 without). It is black and white, 11 minutes long, and stars the veteran Chicago actor Jack McLaughlin Gray. I don't want to say much about the story and I'd rather you see and interpret it for yourself. I would say that if you are the type of person who likes atmospherics, Jean Paul Sartre, Dante's Inferno and a horror film like Bergman's Hour of the Wolf, this might be your type of film. Even if not, it's only 11 minutes, so just tell yourself that it will be over soon. Ha.

Please watch it if you feel so inclined:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1-eabff03593e7
Old 01-13-2021, 12:40 PM
病気の

This was crazy!

Loved the atmosphere and the way you filmed this. Great job.

I will always support a fellow Chicagoan. : )

I'm gonna post this on my sites FB.

Good luck!
Old 01-26-2021, 06:11 AM
Little Boo

Thank you Deadbeat at Dawn! I appreciate the appreciation. And always glad to make the acquaintance of another Chicagoan. Feel free to share on Facebook, for sure.