Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Ms Monster

B Horror at its best

Hi There! I host San Francisco's late night horror variety show "Hel on Ice". It's a B gore-filled fest! I am honored to be a part of the Shock it to me! Halloween Horror Festival with Legends Bob Wilkins & John Stanley at the Catro Theater. We are showing some of our faves, anyone out there do B? Anyone get their gore-on for these Gems?
Get hammered! - THE CREEPING UNKNOWN,
REVENGE OF FRANKENSTEIN, THE VAMPIRE LOVERS - this is a lesbian, vamp dream of a movie! Who doesn't love the Classic - NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD,
HORROR OF PARTY BEACH - priceless
NIGHTMARE IN BLOOD; FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS; HOUSE OF USHER; COMEDY OF TERRORS; ABOMINABLE DR. PHIBES
My favorite classic movie list goes on my ghouls, but this is a small satisfying bite
anyone hungry?
Sweet screams!
Ms Monster

www.shockit2me.com
Old 09-09-2005, 08:01 AM
Backyard Waterfall

Well, before the customary anti-spamming messages commence--

even though I suspect you will be long gone well before that occurs--

because your post is one of those, well, spamming type posts that is more of an announcement, and I don't get the impression you will actually be hanging around for a discussion on this "topic" you posted...

I wanted to mention that I think it is interesting that you are screening NIGHTMARE IN BLOOD. Is this actually going to be projected, like, on film, or will this be a video projection screening?

I am one of several people who really enjoy and love NIGHTMARE IN BLOOD. It is a really unique, bizarre, entertaining film. I don't think it fits most people's definition of a "good" film, technically. I mean, to be honest, it doesn't fit mine. But I do think it is a lot of fun to watch. It is weird as hell, and I stand by it!

Or maybe I just have a thing for movies made by horror hosts. Who can say.