Old 09-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Little Boo

Horror Feature Live-In Fear: new trailer link

Hey everyone

I hope you’re all doing well today…??

Live-In Fear, the so-cool-it’s-frozen horror feature written and directed by Brandon Scullion, is now picture-locked and is chomping at the bit to get out to its horror-loving fans.

Here’s some information about the film:
• The film stars Arielle Brachfeld (The Haunting of Whaley House), Chris Dorman (8.13), Sarah Greyson (Road Rules) and David Lautman. I’m also there in a supporting role (my latest horror releases are The Haunting of Whaley House, Vile and Paranormal Activity 3);
• The film was produced jointly by Iodine Sky Productions (Brandon Scullion) and MOnsterworks66 (myself and Angel Corbin);
• We have a wonderful trailer – the link is below – which we’d love to get out there so that horror fans can see what’s in store for them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-BA...ure=plpp_video
• The film’s IMDB page is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2290473/
• The film’s story centers around four 20somethings who go to a skiing resort in Utah for a weekend in order to get away from the rat race that is Los Angeles. What they find there – and what follows them up there – is a morass of cult-inspired mayhem, murder and mutilation that they may not survive…

If you’d like any more information – or perhaps a screener to review? – just let me know!

Also, if you do decide to post something about our little film, for which we are, even now, working out distribution details, please could you send us a link to the post so that we can show it some publicity love.

Thank you and have a WONDERFUL day!!

Maria Olsen
:D