Old 12-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Little Boo

"Inside" Movie Questions? *Spoilers*

Just watched this movie for the first time today, and I have a number of questions (Spoilers ahead)

1. *sort of redundant* What in the world was Sarah doing driving pregnant when her husband was in the car with her?
2. In the car crash, both of their vehicles are at strange angles. So just whose fault was that car crash? Sarah's or the woman's?
3. Why was Sarah told that there were no other survivors?
4. How did the woman get into the house?
5. How was the woman not blinded after being sprayed in the face with fire?
6. At the end of the movie, was the woman trying to help Sarah or did she only care about the baby?

These are only the beginning of the plot holes I found. Rather good movie, though.
Old 12-26-2014, 08:34 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperballad View Post
Just watched this movie for the first time today, and I have a number of questions (Spoilers ahead)

1. *sort of redundant* What in the world was Sarah doing driving pregnant when her husband was in the car with her?
2. In the car crash, both of their vehicles are at strange angles. So just whose fault was that car crash? Sarah's or the woman's?
6. At the end of the movie, was the woman trying to help Sarah or did she only care about the baby?

These are only the beginning of the plot holes I found. Rather good movie, though.
5. People get whoofed in the face with flame more than you might think. The eyebrows will be singed off, the eyes might be smarting for a bit, but they are unharmed. Eyelids shut real fast, and the eyes have high water content, and then they have their own built-in fire hoses going off.

Old 12-27-2014, 01:29 AM
Evil Dead

Stop picking holes in movies,just watch them for what they are and enjoy them.Good grief man,i could pick holes in almost every movie i see.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Evil Dead

I agree with Anthropophagus, but since I love this movie, I'll bite.

***SPOILERS***

This doesn't seem that weird to me. My wife drove herself to the hospital when our first kid was born (I was at work). Maybe her husband is a weenie who doesn't like to drive. (He seemed like kind of a weenie.)

I think the main point is that, we don't know. But clearly The Woman believes it to be Sarah's fault.

I've never been able to figure this one out myself, but I have to believe it's intentional and I'm just not getting it.

Doesn't really matter. She wanted to and she did.

I like Sculpt's answer, but I'd also add that I believe The Woman's will power, both to find new love in a new child, and to exact revenge on her perceived enemy, almost made her beyond humanly strong. I don't think it's supernatural, but just so determined that she found strength beyond normal human capability.

I've never considered anything but that she knew she was killing Sarah, and only wanted to hold the baby.

=== If you really want to find fault, these are my gripes:

7. Why was the cop so stupid that he handcuffed the criminal to himself when going to investigate another crime? Just leave him in the freakin car.

8. Why did the cop give the criminal a gun?

9. Why would the cops put Sarah back in her room alone after the intruder escaped? Seriously, the cops in this movie were so dumb.

The one I've heard many people gripe about is, IMO, not a fault at all. It's actually kinda awesome:

10. Why was there a zombie downstairs?

The guy was hit in the head in a way that caused him to be brain damaged, and he both didn't function like a normal human anymore, and also, not knowing any better, became aggressive and attacked.

Last edited by Giganticface; 01-01-2015 at 02:12 PM.