Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 07:50 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by hellfire1
LMAO !!

all we said is that what she did was tough, and you guys turn this into a battle of the sexes !!! arioch, no flames, i swear !!! but i must say, in your speech, you remind me of the many angry women who have been burned... nay, SCALDED by members of the opposite sex !! lol careful... bitterness and celibacy are just a step away ! :p :D
Oh, Hellfire...If you only knew.....

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 04-23-2004, 08:10 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by Plaguewind
Personally, I don't think this thread was meant to become a boys vs. girls battlefield... Let's face it, what she did WAS tough, no matter what each one here personally thinks of women... Besides that... Come on, my friends... I don't think you ACTUALLY believe whatever you said about women... Only some really frustrated, definitely miserable minds would conceive such things about the fair, but still definitely tough, sex...
It's nice to see that some guys actually LIKE women:rolleyes: :)

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 04-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Not to mention the lies women spout about wanting a "nice guy", the only reason a woman wants a nice guy, is so she has someone to talk to about the asshole shes fucking. No woman wants the nice guy to BE WITH, just to help her deal with the dickhead she really wants. Im generalizing, but not by much.

but still insisted on me paying for everything.
If i go on a date to a movie, not only do i have to pay, but i also have to watch a movie of the womans choice. If i go out for dinner, not only do i have to pay, but i go to a restaurant of the womens choice.
What exactly am I getting out of this relationship?
ok, I took two of your quotes...all I want to say is that I have the "nice guy" and I wouldn't want ANYTHING else I don't understand who would actualy want to be with a jerk:rolleyes:

also in referance to the second part of the quote, whenever me and my guy go out, WE choose the restaurant, WE choose the movie, and guess who pays...whoever has enough money

you can not say these things about one particular group of people unless you KNOW all of them
Old 04-23-2004, 03:13 PM
Who knows?

Send a message via AIM to evil_blonde
this was an entertaining read thanx u guys :)
Old 04-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Banned

I think the men on here need to stop whining. Over the centuries, women have endured all types of discrimination and unspeakable acts of degradation applied towards them. And here are a handful of guys, whose gender pretty much rules the fucking world, bitching about how badly they have got it. Let's trade places for just one day, assholes. Ha! Then we will see who has it the worst. You will all be begging to go back to "Happy 'ol Dickland" within milliseconds.

@ Unit 03: Next time you start throwing the "stupid" word around, go look in the mirror. I think you need to pay a visit to the "Grammar Lessons with Haunted" thread. And of course, Haunted is female, so viewing this thread is all the more mandatory.:cool:
Old 04-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Post-Moderation

In response to Wicked Lady, next time your gonna quote someone to call them out on it, i suggest you read the entire quote.As i addressed anomolies such as yourself, in the exact section you quoted:
Quote:
Im generalizing, but not by much.
I stated right there that im generalizing, thus admitting this doesnt apply to all women.

NEXT!!

Quote:
I don't think you ACTUALLY believe whatever you said about women... Only some really frustrated, definitely miserable minds would conceive such things about the fair, but still definitely tough, sex...
Its ture ill admit ive been through my fair share of getting fucked over by women that suposedly want the "nice guy", but i refuse to be manipulated into giving in to societal roles of giving them everything they want to "woo" them and get sex. Not only is it a double standard, its just plain bullshit.

Quote:
And BloodRayne has so much less
The only time you dissrespect my intellect is when it happenes upon a political view you dissagree with, say.... ALL of them:rolleyes: Had we been arguing about some group your not apart of, you would have backed my argument with fanfare.....that was a low blow with no basis or point.

Quote:
It's nice to see that some guys actually LIKE women
Or a specific one in general......im sure his opinion on this, and other issues, are TOTALLY unbiased:rolleyes: truley transparent.

Quote:
think the men on here need to stop whining. Over the centuries, women have endured all types of discrimination and unspeakable acts of degradation applied towards them. And here are a handful of guys, whose gender pretty much rules the fucking world, bitching about how badly they have got it. Let's trade places for just one day, assholes. Ha! Then we will see who has it the worst. You will all be begging to go back to "Happy 'ol Dickland" within milliseconds.
As its been said before "Women already rule the world, they have half the money, and ALL the pussy"
Old 04-23-2004, 03:50 PM
First we crack the shell

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady

you can not say these things about one particular group of people unless you KNOW all of them
Then you can't go and say "women are tough" and all that other bullshit either.

SFF if you have no actual argument or relevant point to make but are content to sit on the side lines and point out typing errors then

Rayne you completely missed the point I was making, I didn't say YOU made the news but that entire story and all the stupid ass remarks made by females that came after it are all based on what one guy heard from his colleague. The story can have absoletuly NO actual basis in reality from all that we know as there is NO proof that it ever happened at all. Not to mention all the facts that argue against it.
DENNIS:I'm thirty-seven.
ARTHUR:I-- what?
DENNIS:I'm thirty-seven. I'm not old.
ARTHUR:Well, I can't just call you 'Man'.
DENNIS:Well, you could say 'Dennis'.
ARTHUR:Well, I didn't know you were called 'Dennis'.
DENNIS:Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?
ARTHUR:I did say 'sorry' about the 'old woman', but from the behind you looked--
DENNIS:What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior!
ARTHUR:Well, I am King!
DENNIS:Oh, King, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
WOMAN: Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here. Oh! How d'you do?
ARTHUR:How do you do, good lady? I am Arthur, King of the Britons. Who's castle is that?
WOMAN:King of the who?
ARTHUR:The Britons.
WOMAN:Who are the Britons?
ARTHUR:Well, we all are. We are all Britons, and I am your king.
WOMAN:I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
DENNIS:You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--
WOMAN:Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.
DENNIS:That's what it's all about. If only people would hear of--
ARTHUR:Please! Please, good people. I am in haste. Who lives in that castle?
WOMAN:No one lives there.
ARTHUR:Then who is your lord?
WOMAN:We don't have a lord.
ARTHUR:What?
DENNIS:I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week,...
ARTHUR:Yes.
DENNIS:...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...
ARTHUR:Yes, I see.
DENNIS:...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,...
ARTHUR:Be quiet!
DENNIS:...but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major--
ARTHUR:Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
WOMAN:Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.
ARTHUR:I am your king!
WOMAN:Well, I didn't vote for you.
ARTHUR:You don't vote for kings.
WOMAN:Well, how did you become King, then?
ARTHUR:The Lady of the Lake,...
[angels sing]
...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur.
[singing stops]
That is why I am your king!
DENNIS:Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
DENNIS:Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR:Shut up!
DENNIS:I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
ARTHUR:Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
DENNIS:Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR:Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?
Old 04-23-2004, 03:51 PM
Post-Moderation

Oh and thnx Feral Cat. Im glad someone can discuss the views without bashing me for just being born Male and having an opinion. And it appears im not the only one whos delt with said issues.

But the truth is, this isnt a man vs. woman issue, and the women on here far outnumber the men, so im fighting a loosing battle, i knew that before i started. But sometimes a man has to vent....
Old 04-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 03
Then you can't go and say "women are tough" and all that other bullshit either.

SFF if you have no actual argument or relevant point to make but are content to sit on the side lines and point out typing errors then

Rayne you completely missed the point I was making, I didn't say YOU made the news but that entire story and all the stupid ass remarks made by females that came after it are all based on what one guy heard from his colleague. The story can have absoletuly NO actual basis in reality from all that we know as there is NO proof that it ever happened at all. Not to mention all the facts that argue against it.
OMG!!! How fucking clever!!! A predesigned clipart image which WAS NOT created by you.

PS Why don't you snap off that 3-inch Unit of yours and cram it up your ass sideways? Uh your spelling is VERY important, when you are attempting to criticize other's intelligence. Everyone knows that, fucktard. Er...except for you.
Old 04-23-2004, 04:07 PM
First we crack the shell

Actually I did design and word it myself, I have more if you want me to post them..

"PS Why don't you snap off that 3-inch Unit of yours and cram it up your ass sideways? Uh your spelling is VERY important, when you are attempting to criticize other's intelligence. Everyone knows that, fucktard. Er...except for you."

A little touchy are we SFF, did I hurt your feelings....

Lets see have you REALLY come down to this? Have you lost all relevant points so that you have to stoop down to petty name calling? Perhaps next time your going to criticize me for spelling, you might want to use an actual word, moron. Unless that is of coarse you can find the definition for fucktard, you stupid bitch.
DENNIS:I'm thirty-seven.
ARTHUR:I-- what?
DENNIS:I'm thirty-seven. I'm not old.
ARTHUR:Well, I can't just call you 'Man'.
DENNIS:Well, you could say 'Dennis'.
ARTHUR:Well, I didn't know you were called 'Dennis'.
DENNIS:Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?
ARTHUR:I did say 'sorry' about the 'old woman', but from the behind you looked--
DENNIS:What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior!
ARTHUR:Well, I am King!
DENNIS:Oh, King, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
WOMAN: Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here. Oh! How d'you do?
ARTHUR:How do you do, good lady? I am Arthur, King of the Britons. Who's castle is that?
WOMAN:King of the who?
ARTHUR:The Britons.
WOMAN:Who are the Britons?
ARTHUR:Well, we all are. We are all Britons, and I am your king.
WOMAN:I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
DENNIS:You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--
WOMAN:Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.
DENNIS:That's what it's all about. If only people would hear of--
ARTHUR:Please! Please, good people. I am in haste. Who lives in that castle?
WOMAN:No one lives there.
ARTHUR:Then who is your lord?
WOMAN:We don't have a lord.
ARTHUR:What?
DENNIS:I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week,...
ARTHUR:Yes.
DENNIS:...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...
ARTHUR:Yes, I see.
DENNIS:...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,...
DENNIS:...but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major--
ARTHUR:Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
WOMAN:Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.
ARTHUR:I am your king!
WOMAN:Well, I didn't vote for you.
ARTHUR:You don't vote for kings.
WOMAN:Well, how did you become King, then?
ARTHUR:The Lady of the Lake,...
[angels sing]
...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur.
[singing stops]
That is why I am your king!
DENNIS:Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
DENNIS:Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
DENNIS:I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
ARTHUR:Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
DENNIS:Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR:Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?
Closed Thread