Old 11-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Life Feeds on Life

I called it! And now according to the preview for the next 3 episodes of Walking Dead, the show is ruined.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:56 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I called it! And now according to the preview for the next 3 episodes of Walking Dead, the show is ruined.
Good call, Morn! It didn't make a lot of sense that Jadis was standing near where Rick was. I guess Rick was on the bridge, but I would think the blast would push him back from the bridge. I guess when the bridge collapsed he fell in and got washed down stream and up on, or climbed on, the shore. The whole gang would have been very close to the helo coming down too.

Pretty good episode I thought.

I guess in the previews they have Judith around 7, and a new group coming in. Could be interesting.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:15 AM
Life Feeds on Life

I just think the way it ended showing that Judith is older and basically taking over where her dad and brother left off seems corny and is getting pretty tired. I guess I'm just tired of the repetition is all.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:19 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I just think the way it ended showing that Judith is older and basically taking over where her dad and brother left off seems corny and is getting pretty tired. I guess I'm just tired of the repetition is all.
Good point. You could see Judith as just taking the place of Rick, and taking new folk in seems like the same repetition. They show her being adventurous, which is something nobody else was last season. At least they're evolving the walkers.

I thought one the of the better parts was when they followed the train tracks to Terminus. They went through that at a good pace. Needs more of that. Settling down doesn't really make for this type of show.

Old 11-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Life Feeds on Life

I think the evolving Walkers are actually going to turn out to be the whispers. I really have no problem with Judith being older it just seemed like they turn it into a children's show. The way she introduced herself she sounded so happy and cheerful about introducing herself but I know that's just bad acting and I take into account that it is a little girl but still... there is honestly a part of me that doesn't want to watch anymore and wants to just leave it at this. Rick got out. He lost his son and his wife and I know he loved Judith like his own but she was not his daughter. She will take over in his place, unlike in the comics, Carolyn or Ezekiel die, they will live happily together even if it's in the zombie apocalypse, and Negan, as much as I love the character, will rot in his jail cell.