Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-06-2003, 04:18 AM
Evil Dead

Chance of a lifetime?

OK, if you read my last post (Horror in the modern day) you will know that I am fed up of the same old shit that keeps coming out.

So I thought I would be a bit daring.

I am looking into having a go at making my own horror movie!! lol

But I am not a writer or a musician so I am really just looking for peolpe who would like to be a part of it. I dont want any money (cos I will try to finance it by myself) I just want peoples passion for horror and time to help me write and compose a movie.

So if you are interested please let me know, either by replying to this post or by emailing my company email address on [email protected]

Do not know what the resoponse will be like but I am gonna do this.
Old 12-06-2003, 04:26 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

lol, I hope it works out for you
Im to am fed up with the blown up horror today, movies like resident evil and ghost ship could have been ALLOT better when it wasn't ment for a big audience, so more gore and stuff

well, what kinda movie did you had in mind?
zombies, demons, weird mutations, ghosts
a haunted house,....

I could try to come up with a story then (I got allot of time to think sometimes, but I can't put them onto paper in a decend way)
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 12-06-2003, 04:28 AM
Hellraiser

yea me count me in i'll become a actor
Old 12-06-2003, 04:35 AM
Evil Dead

Once I get replies from people who are interested I will contact you and we can go from there. (and I will obviously answer any questions you have).

Please could you leave your email address or email me (so it makes it easier to contact you all)

I will leave this post open for 1 week then I will contact all the people who want to be apart of this project
Old 12-06-2003, 04:36 AM
Hellraiser

yea right come on do you have the money for this or are you just pulling everyone's leg
Old 12-06-2003, 04:37 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

email:
[email protected]
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 12-06-2003, 04:40 AM
Evil Dead

I have money to get the project started and rolling but then I will look for sponsorship and as I run my own business I know a few people who may offer help but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

This is a very serious project and I want to go for it at least we will be able to look back and say we try whether it fails or succeeds but I want this to succeed so I will invest as much as I can but obviously my budget has a limit lol
Old 12-06-2003, 08:07 AM
Evil Dead

I will say again I am serious about this, my philosophy is that you have to give it a go

I f you have any questions please email me [email protected]

(it just saves me coming back to the forum every 5 mins lol)

thanks for all the responses I have already got
Old 12-06-2003, 08:31 AM

I'm IN!!! infact i think i got the start of something nobody has ever done before it might be a bit to grafic for mainstream. but it is still in the works!! here is my e-mail [email protected] let's talk soon!! stacy
Old 12-06-2003, 09:01 AM
The Jesus of Suburbia

Send a message via Yahoo to DarkwingMantis
Count me in. Im willing to do whatever, as I have been thinking of trying this very thing, but didnt even know how to think about beggining. my email is [email protected]