Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
The horror movie that is......YOUR LIFE

Here's mine:
The Characters:
Father - doctor responsible for putting silicone breast implants on already perfect breasts.... you should see THEM walk out... they look like they've mutated. Ugh!

Mother - is a socialite who has a "funny" facial expression due to excessive BOTOX and and fish lips due to collagen... can't live without a margarita glass on her hand.

The Sister - a 14 year old who thinks she is so hard core coz she listens to GOOD CHARLOTTE..., nuf said.

Me - a medstudent assigned to the pathology lab frequently dissecting cadavers. I DONT LIKE IT.... YOU CAN literally SMELL DEATH on me.

OVERALL: I might die of suicide, embarrasment or BOREDOM.

Now, tell me bout your life.......
Old 12-08-2003, 06:31 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
The Sister - a 14 year old who thinks she is so hard core coz she listens to GOOD CHARLOTTE..., nuf said
LOL i FUCKING HATE good charlotte, and pop/punk. ughhhhh horrible!! wheres the barfing smiley face?!?
Old 12-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
i guess this would be mine:

Father: manager who trys to run the family like his business. Loves having family get togethers for the holidays; drowns his sorrows in a bottle of jack daniels when everything falls apart. does not understand his oldest daughter and gave up trying years ago.

Mother: elementry school teacher who trys to treat everyone like a child. wants despreately for her oldest daughter to be in the popular crowd, be a cheerleader, etc. trys to hard to get me to change, gets pissed when i ignore her attempts. takes up for me even though i can take care of myself, cries when se realizes her "baby" is leaving soon. cant stand the fact that my two younger siblings are going to turn out pretty much like i did. lol

Robin: younger sister (9) spends most of her free time in her sister's room, closet, and bathroom. going through her clothes, makeup, shoes and jewlery. says shes going to be just like her. begs me to take her everywhere i go, and sometimes steals my braclets and wears them to school. shes my minime.

Jason: younger brother (7) is fassinicated (sorry bad spelling lol) with his older sister's weaird birth defects (skin disease, and abnormally sharp teeth) has everyone in his class terrified of me, uses me to keep him safe from the bullies at school. tells everyone im a vampire and that i should be feared. has all the makings of a true horrorfan, like robin goes everywhere i go.

Me: Fast talking, quick witted, bitch that i am. i take shit from noone and usually torment the people i hate (Jill, a girl from school and tiffany........feel my wrath the worst) after a little incident with them in the 5th grade i have done nothing but make everyday of their life hell. have been a "bully" since 6th grade, i dont start fights but i usually finish them. everyone in town knows who i am or has heard of me. people's heads turn when i walk by, and they whisper behind my back, and ask stupid annoying questions. i like the way i am and would not change for anything. im 17 but act older, im a junior in high school but im taking junior college level classes. my life is never boaring even though i live in KY. something is always happening (im beating someone up, mom has a nervous breakdown, my friends' love lives turn into soap opreas, very interesting. im very cold, heartless, uncaring, unkind, self-indulgent, self-loving, but i can be a nice person (ask my close 4 friends) my motto: "if your my friend i can be the nicest person you've ever met, if your someone i hate, or stronglydislike (hate is such a strong word) i can be the worst:). I NEVER start fights.........but i do finish them

my friends: their not totally involved in my life (their dumb and should be slapped) so i rarely seek their help or advice for anything. But their fun to hang with........im the "leader" of the group. lol, that sounds like im in a cult rofl.

my b/f: since we recently borke up.......i dont think hes gonna be in my life anymore (even though i really loved him, i will be over him by tomorrow.)...............i never wallow in self pitty.

so ya thats my "movie" of my life (for the past 3 years of school i have been voted most interesting person of the school) a title i hold with pride. im also mysterious to people who dont know me (except you people cuz i could probably tell you anything and not care because i dont think ill ever meet any of you)..........so there you go
Old 12-08-2003, 08:07 PM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
anybody else wanna share... i dont care how boring it is.. i wanna "hear" it
Old 12-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Saint of Killers

Ok here goes

Father: Dead- car accident when I was about 5. Left my mother for a younger woman when I was about 3, took me about 25 years to figure out that my father abandoned me and my mother because he was a fucking coward. Took me about as long to come to terms with it.

Mother: Poor white trash who actually made something of herself and now has more money than Gates-forgot where her roots were at. Ashamed of her son because he didnt forget where his roots were at and is a redneck hillbilly like his father.

Sister: Actually half sister-enjoys moms money, Paris Hilton wannabe. Spoiled brat. Would shove mom down the stairs for 5 bucks-nuf said

Myself-age 0-3 lived in northern burbs Illinois John Wayne Gacy for a neighbor

3-7 lived in a trailer in a small town called Wheeling, pa died mother remarried stepdad

7-13 step father used me for a punching bag pretty much the worst enviorment imaginable

14-17 mother divorced and worked 7000 hours a week leaving me to raise myself and my sister. Mom claimed didnt have any money but bought all her clothes at Niemen Marcus and drove a Caddy, me I wore 5 tennis shoes from Kmart and sporting Wrangler Jeans and black metal shirts with a red flanel to complete the stoner look. Started my adventure into substance abuse.

17-23 Mom throws me out for not sitting on the couch, she didnt like the hillbilly girl I was dating. Didnt speak to her for 5 years. Left home bought my first Harley traveled for about a year, ran with a tough crowd did things I should be in jail for, whole story altogether. Havent cut my hair for the past 6 years. Couldnt afford it. Found a religion that suits me fine, now a practicing witch.

23-27 Met my soulmate lived together for 3 years, a tragic event happened along the way which I will not speak of, but it was mutually our fault. Left her cos' we couldnt get past it, still a practicing witch, just didnt know it.

27-29 Heartbroken, became clean and sober

29-to present Have 2 great kids who are the love of my life, try to stay out of trouble and do things legit for them. Still a redneck, drive a pick-up, and shop at wal-mart. Talk to mom now but we aint close. Refuse to take her money, I want to do it all on my own, thats the way its been thats the way its going to stay.`Trying to raise my kids the way of the witch but I guess its up to them when they are old enough to decide. I think that I have finally found true peace and happiness in life, 2 bad it only took this long to get here. Suppose I wouldnt change it though.

present-future hopefully I will do something important, working on several personal projects maybe youll get to read them someday.

The Creeper (Not as angry as I used to be)

Wow that was kind of theraputic dont you think

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 12-09-2003, 12:50 PM
dragon 1964

Talking

i just wanted to thank u guys for what you did for that freddy kid last night, i'm a teacher in the next town down the river and we had a kid go nuts last year with a gun at school., unfortunately he died as well as someone else, whoever called you did the absolute right thing do it again the rest of you you talked through a really bad situation and made something good happen horror fans everywhere should bow down great job he will get the help he needs now THANK YOU from alot of people here in PA:) :D