Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > Contributor's Corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-26-2006, 07:36 PM
PaulDaleRoberts

Jazma League of Justice vs. The Bell Witch

The Bell Witch of Tennessee Returns in 2006
By Paul Dale Roberts

Location: Jazma League of Justice Headquarters - West Coast. Secret Underground Facility located in Mount Shasta, California.

Jazma League of Justice Roll Call: Jazma Man, Jazma Girl, Captain Golden Age, The Canadian, BC Jazma, Groovy Agent, Kendra the Jungle Girl, The Mark, The Point Master, The Jazma Controller, What's-Happening-Man, Ridelia, Proton-Man, Ryan the Great, Dynamo Doyle, Blue Aero, Heavenly, Red Moon/Red Thunder aka Luna Roja, Scarlet Flare and Thai Temptress.

A call comes in on the red secure phone, Jazma Man places call on the loud speaker. Jazma Man: "This is Jazma Man speaking." Caller: "This is FBI Headquarters, I am Agent Mulder, I was doing an investigation in Robertson County, Tennessee and discovered 7 corpses that were shriveled up like prunes, no life blood were in their bodies, they were all found dead in a corn row." Jazma Man: "What does this have to do with the Jazma League of Justice? You should call the Rector Raiders, maybe they can assist and they have been known to take on oddball murder cases!" At this time Dynamo Doyle breaks in. Dynamo Doyle: "Is this Fox? Fox Mulder of the X-Files? What's happening man, this is Dynamo Doyle!" Agent Mulder: "Tom?" Dynamo Doyle: "Fox, don't give away my secret identity please!" Agent Mulder: "No problem, still in law enforcement?" Dynamo Doyle: "You betcha, so what's up?" What's-Happening-Man: "I heard my name...did you need me?" Dynamo Doyle: "No, I was just talking to Fox, go ahead Fox." Agent Mulder: "Anyway, this area is reputated to be haunted by The Bell Witch of Tennessee. The same Bell Witch that tormented the Bell family from 1817 through 1821." Scarlet Flare makes a comment. Scarlet Flare: "Is this the same Bell Witch in which Dr. Nandor Fodor who is a noted researcher and psychologist called 'America's Greatest Ghost Story'? Agent Mulder: "Yes, the very same one. I am asking the Jazma League of Justice with their unusual powers to assist in vanquishing the Bell Witch once and forever, we here at the X-Files are unsuccessful and we need help in this case." Jazma Man: "Will do, we'll take the Jazma Jet to Robertson County, Tennessee." Jeani Rector who maintains the base of operations, prepares the jet for the Jazma League of Justice.

Jazma Man takes a roll call and discovers that Jazma Girl, Captain Golden Age, Groovy Agent, The Mark, Ridelia, Blue Aero are on a mission in Iceland/Greenland fighting an environmental terrorist organization called "The Ice Breakers", who are seeking to melt the glaciers quickly to flood our major coastal cities. From the last report, the mission was successful and The Ice Breakers were defeated. Because of this, these members are not available for the Bell Witch Mission.

Jazma Man also discovers that Proton-Man is Missing In Action. Last whereabouts was somewhere in Ontario, Canada fighting an evil entity called Evillily. Kendra the Jungle Girl arrives from the jungles of Brazil and is ready for duty.

Roll Call for the Bell Witch Mission Includes: Jazma Man, The Canadian, BC Jazma, Kendra the Jungle Girl, The Point Master, The Jazma Controller, What's-Happening-Man, Ryan the Great, Dynamo Doyle, Heavenly, Red Moon/Red Thunder aka Luna Roja, Scarlet Flare and the Thai Temptress.

All members board the Jazma Jet and fly out to Tennessee. BC Jazma and Thai Temptress fly the jet. BC Jazma: "Never fought a ghost before." Thai Temptress: "I rather fight something I can feel and touch, this is so bizarre." The jet lands in an open field in Tennessee and the Jazma League of Justice are greeted by a reporter named Carl Kolchak. Carl: "You can find the bodies over there, they have been left untouched." The Point Master and The Canadian survey the scene and can hardly stomach what they see. The Point Master: "This is gruesome!" The Jazma League of Justice investigate the grisly scene and The Jazma Controller calls out. The Jazma Controller: "Over there, what the heck is that strange animal? It has the body of a dog and a head of a rabbit and it just stares at us?" Kendra the Jungle Girl does some acrobatic moves with the Thai Temptress and as they are ready to pounce on this strange animal, it disappears. Kendra the Jungle Girl: "I have seen strange things in the Brazilian Jungle, but that was the strangest." Scarlet Flare lets out bellowing flames through the cornfield and yells out. Scarlet Flare: "I will not be scared by some stupid rabbit dog!! Feel my heat!" Jazma Man: "Hey, Red Moon...or Red Thunder, what ever you call yourself, do some of your chanting, bring out this entity!" Red Moon: "You can just call me Luna Roja, I prefer this name." Red Moon chants and the Jazma League of Justice hears whispers, strange bumping sounds all around them. Heavenly a ghostly entity in her own right comes face-to-face with the ghost of President Andrew Jackson who once investigated the Bell Witch for John Bell and his family. Heavenly: "Assist me great President to do battle with this evil entity." Then in the corn field a huge form of ball lightning is seen whirling around like a tornado, the winds are blowing, Red Moon chants louder, Scarlet Flare dispenses more flame around the ball lightning and Jazma Man discharges gamma bursts from his eyes and palms directing it towards the ball lightning. The Canadian runs in rapid circles causing a gust of wind to sweep up. It now appears that two ball lightnings are in raging battle, one ball lightning is red in color and the other is silver in color. The one that is in the color of silver is Heavenly and Andrew Jackson and the one in red is no other than the evil Bell Witch. Kendra the Jungle Girl and Thai Temptress do a martial arts vibration discharges from the palms of their hands towards the red ball lightning. Dynamo Doyle discharges lightning from the palm of his hands. BC Jazma sends out lasers from the mechanics of his suit. Ryan the Great calls upon the gods and the clouds depart and a solar blast comes out from the departed clouds and hits the red ball lightning. Ryan the Great: "By Zeus, I think the Bell Witch has met her match!" The Canadian: "Everyone keep their heads, focus on the entity, we can defeat this thing!" The Jazma Controller with the assistance of What's-Happening-Man and The Point Master fiddle around with mechanical gizmos and cause a disturbance in the dimensional wave-length of reality.

Then there is a major explosion, the red ball lightning which was the Bell Witch disentegrates into a million pieces and is scattered all over Robertson County. Heavenly looks bad, but she is going to survive this ordeal. Ryan the Great: "Good work, by disrupting the dimensional flow and the combination of all of us using our powers, we defeated the Bell Witch, let's go home." As the Jazma League of Justice boards their jet, they hear in the night sky a cackle, sort of a laugh, they stop, shrug their shoulders and head home and hope that this is the last time they will hear from the Bell Witch. On board the flight home. Jazma Man: "Hey, where is The Canadian and Thai Temptress? Did we leave them behind?" Kendra the Jungle Girl: "Uh..there in the lounge area drinking pina coladas." Jazma Man: "I have told The Canadian to leave the female members alone...ugh!"