Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 04-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Living Dead

The true story of the home invasion by two asshat slimeballs...
They tied up dad and beat him with a baseball bat...
Raped mom and her two daughters...
Then murdered them all and burned the home down.
Somehow, Dad barely got out alive.
Same cannot be said for his wife and girls.
Horrible!
Old 05-14-2014, 09:02 AM
Evil Dead

The story of Jefferey Dohmer always gets to me. A few months ago I watched a documentary about all of the horrible crimes that he did.

http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/jeffrey-dahmer
Old 05-26-2014, 09:43 PM
Little Boo

Fred And Rose West

Killers that are a couple are even worse I think... this UK couple were totally nuts and it involved their kids sometimes...

http://wickedhorror.com/top-horror-l...rs-part-three/
Old 07-13-2014, 01:57 AM
Little Boo

there always seems to be somebody whois willing to go that bit further. I have to say the story about Jamie bulger left me horrified. heart breaking.x
Old 10-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Extreme in Everything

There is nothing more horrific then war, except for medical experimentation on humans during wartime. As such, Unit 731 - Japan's top secret bio chemical weapons research unit - is the most horrific thing I've ever studied.
Old 10-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Little Boo

A decapitated baby in Gettysburg

I write a local history column for The Gettysburg Times. About a month ago, I found a story from 1949 about a worker in a sewer plant finding a baby's head in the filter. The doctors determined the baby had been a few day's old when it's head had been chopped off. The body was never found so they didn't know whether it was male or female (in the days before chromosomal checking). No news was ever found out about the baby despite a reward being offered. I think this struck me as scary because you don't think of something like that in rural America in 1949. At least I don't.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Evil Dead

Jeffrey Dahmer, The Zodiac, Son of Sam, Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy, little Adam, and the list goes on and on....

It seems like there's a true horror story, every day, some where......

Old 10-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Little Boo

The Zombie President

I just found out the other day that there was a plan to try and re-animate George Washington after he died. I heard about it on "Sleepy Hollow" and then checked it out to see if it was true.

The designer of the U.S. Capitol, William Thornton, apparently thought if the body of the first president was kept warm next to a fire, air was blown into his lungs with bellows through a tracheotomy and he was given a transfusion of lamb's blood, he could be resurrected.

I think what horrifies me the most about the story is that someone wanted to do it.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:17 AM
Little Boo

The death of Sylvia Likens is the one I remember the most, with Gertrude Baniszewski and parts of the neighbourhood joining in on torturing Sylvia.