Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 06-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Little Boo

Question Help! I'm looking for the title of a horror film!

I've been trying to remember the name of a horror film I saw as a child. I don't remember much, only a few scenes, and was hoping for some help. One scene I remember was that of a young girl (pale with long dark hair) sitting in a chair, staring at a black dog (maybe a german Shepard) who was behaving viciously. If I remember correctly, the film included more than one of the black dogs and they seemed to be terrorizing the family/people in their home. I also remember a scene where another girl is trying to get into a camper/rv/trailer to hide (or possibly get a phone to call for help) before the dogs get to her (in the scene she's bundled up because it was cold but I can't remember if it was snowing). I'm not positive but I do believe that she tries to hide under the bed in the camper but the dogs get to her. I remember the movie not being of grand quality, but for some reason, the scene with the girl sitting and staring at the growling/teeth-baring black dog has always stuck with me. I have already ruled out "The Breed," I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Last edited by Halloween_Belle; 06-27-2013 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 07-05-2013, 02:20 PM
ventricle

some suggestions - Hellhounds (TV Movie 2009), Man's Best Friend, Devil Dog: The Hound of Hell (1978).

Last edited by Sculpt; 07-05-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Tags
older movie, scary movie, vicious dogs