Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-08-2009, 11:14 PM
hellomello

youtubed it :)
Old 01-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
All of a sudden I remember a movie that I saw when I was about 14 probably. Age is irrelvent. I saw it on tv, Space channel to be specific, as part of their Friday night horror movie thing. The movie seemed pretty old, I'm guessing late 60's to mid 70s. It was about a girl who lived with her step mom and step sister. The step sister was a bitch and the mother was a bully. The main girl had a black cat and was apparently a witch. One day when the mom left the step-sister tried to hurt the little girl or her cat (not sure) and the girl then made a plan. The next time the mom went out, the same routine repeated but she had made a pentagram on the floor and told her step sister "oh no, don't step inside the circle. It will ruin all my hard work." so obviously the sister does, and she is shrunk to a few inches tall. She gets chased around by the cat but suddenly the mother comes home and the little girl steps on her step-sister. You hear bones crunching and a pool of blood spreads under her foot.

That's all I remember. I am not sure about the year, and I dont know if that was the end of the movie.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Kharendaen

Help with horror

OK, i saw this movie a while ago, so im a little fuzzy. It starts out with some people going to visit some other people in a little town. When they get into the town they stop and ask a priest about the family. he tells them about how the family had missed church one sunday and the priest had gone to check on them. When he got there, the family was gone or dead and there was a menacing laughter coming from everywhere. The visitors head to the house, which is on a hill or secluded, and when they get there the back of the house is demolished, but when they go into the front, the building is still standing. They get freaked out get in there cars to leave but there cars will not start. They decide to try and walk down the hill. On there way down they pass through a mist or fog and when they come out of it they are back at the house again. Everything gets pretty fuzzy after that, but i think there were zombies and a kid turned into a dove. Not to sure about that last part.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:54 PM
kalliber

HELP me finding the movie!!!!

Dear Horror fans,

I watched a movie many years ago (when i was a kid) and liked it a lot.
There are certain movies that I want to watch again but cannot find
the title of this one. I searched all over the net
without any result, so you may help me finding it.

Here is a little summary of the movie (as far as I remember):

in a common village, not that big (it must have a coast) there are inhibants
living peacefully when suddenly a demon (can be satan) comes to ellect
a boy (son) to be his successor beacause this demon is getting very old
and is going to die. The demon has 2 shapes, 1 of a mid aged person and 1 of a very very old (seems to like dying) shape of a demon. the demon is asking at a certain point to the villagers to make a sacrifice and give him a son, at the first time the villagers rejects the request of the demon untill he says that each day many people will "sleepwalk" to death in the sea (water). this happens 1 or 2 times until the villagers gather together to make a dicision and gives the demon a son. at the end of the movie (many years later) the father of that son sees his son (and the devil) on a busy city street and calls for his son, but unlikely his son does not recognize him and scares him away showing his teeth (beeing sharp as a demon)

Please help me find this movie. i appriciate it.
mail me at: [email protected]
Old 01-12-2009, 05:38 PM
~Learning To Fly~

Send a message via AIM to Babygurl20 Send a message via Yahoo to Babygurl20
The name of this movie is "Storm of the Century" and it is by Stephen King. All I can say is............"I'm a little tea pot short and stout..........." LMAO, that movie makes that song creepy as hell!!!:eek:

I'd let everything go........"

-Cara P-
Old 01-13-2009, 07:19 AM
cimston

Help Me Pleaseeee

I can`t remember the name of this movie and i don`t even remember right the plot so i can`t seem to find the title anywhere.But this i know:The group of students go to a hounted house where a couple years ago another group of syudents were killed by the devil.A girl from that group realises that her own sister was killed in that house many years ago and that her spirit or something is back to kill them all...I think that the girl that is trying to kill them is called Angela or Angelica,or something like that.I know it`s much information but i wtched this film like 10 years ago anfd i don`t remember anything else.Thanks for the help.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:25 AM
Evil Dead

It was Angelas Ashes.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:26 AM
Banned

Old 01-13-2009, 08:20 AM
cimston

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Thank you bro,i`ve been asking everybody for the last couple of years about that movie and noone knew anything...I`m a big fan of horrors and this one is one of the best ones i`ve seen,so thanks...Big thanks from Serbia
Old 01-13-2009, 08:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimston View Post
Thank you bro,i`ve been asking everybody for the last couple of years about that movie and noone knew anything...I`m a big fan of horrors and this one is one of the best ones i`ve seen,so thanks...Big thanks from Serbia
no problem......that's my job here.....just trying to maintain world peace. ;)

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods