Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-31-2010, 07:38 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADaley View Post
Hi all!

I'm looking for a probably pretty obscure late 80s-early 90s movie I saw on TV a few years back. The two scenes I can still remember are:

- A cop inspects some maniac's inner city basement and discovers a fridge containing what appear to be human body parts. The maniac claims that the meat is 'pig'.
- A guy trying to escape a centaur-like monster in the basement through a grate but getting stuck.

There's a good chance this was some made-for TV movie which has by now sunk into total obscurity, but if it rings a bell, I'd really appreciate to know its name so I can dig it up again.
If both are not the same film, pretty safe to bet the second one is...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120004/
Old 10-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
House of 1000 corpses?
No, nothing like it, but thanks.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Sickert View Post
:rolleyes:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
Old 10-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

No no, i would recognize that one. It's more obscure i think. Darker.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:47 AM
Evil Dead

I was just reading this article on gizmodo about a Chinese prisoner who's chains were so tight that his skin started growing over them. Pretty gruesome stuff: http://gizmodo.com/5689288/why-are-c...this-mans-skin

In the comments someone posted this:

"Can anyone remember a freaky 'arthouse' film from about twenty years ago where this couple we so madly in love they cut each others chests up and laid together until they 'healed' and fused into one 'body'?"

Consider my interest definitely piqued. Any ideas what this movie might be?
Old 11-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Horror Movie Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to GoreHound13
desperately been trying to remember the name of this movie, a team developes a video game and it either comes to life or the team gets trapped in the game and it does them in one by one. any halp at all would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:26 AM
Hellraiser

Lightbulb ATTENTION Walter Sickert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Sickert
Years ago i saw this horrorflick that i want to see again but the problem is i can't remember much of it. The only 2 things i still recall is that it looked pretty old (late 70's?) but it could also be a bit newer movie simply shot with older camera's. Either way it looked pretty rough and old and quite low budget. It's really dark and bad colours if i'm correct.

The only scene i remember is 1 or more teenagers being kidnapped by this psycho family who live in an old mansion. At one point they sit at the dinnertable i think they want to eat the person(s) they kidnapped. But he or she escapes.
I know this sounds pretty vague and pretty general as there are several movies with these type of stories but i hope one of you knows what i'm talking about

Cheers!
Be could it F R O N T I E R (S) (2007) :confused:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814685/

Storyline
HTML Code:
...teenagers... soon they discover that their hosts are sadistic cannibals of a Nazi family.
I recall the delish dinner table scene, with the cannibal cousine on the men-you. :eek: And I think she or one escapes...
Old 11-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Hellraiser

Question Two real-video-games films

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoreHound13 View Post
desperately been trying to remember the name of this movie, a team developes a video game and it either comes to life or the team gets trapped in the game and it does them in one by one. any halp at all would be greatly appreciated.

Can't be
STAY ALIVE {2006} - The teenagers (of course) don't create the game, but of course die, in the same way they died in the game.

ARCADE {1993} A virtual reality game begins taking over the minds of teenagers. Players get imprisoned inside the virtual reality world.

Last edited by Superman1; 11-16-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Went after my post instead of after his
Old 11-16-2010, 09:12 PM
Banned

Could be How To Make A Monster.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Cranky

Tron? ..........................

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods