Old 09-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
and as a james bond villian - named Max Zorin

Maxie Zeu - Max Zorin .. hmmm
Max Zorin. from one of the most reviled james bond movies of all times. Pity too, i awlys loved a view to a kill

and i dont think depp would play the riddler anything like jim carey. there is no way.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Question

Nolan unsure about the sequel of TDK!?!

It's frustrating...:(

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/chri...olan_blog.html
Old 10-31-2008, 04:30 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Well, you KNOW that there'll be another one - whether Nolan comes back or not.

Hopefully he'll return so the studios don't ass-rape the franchise again (remember when Burton left?), but I also dont want him to be pressured into it and do a rushed job.

If he doesn't really want to do another one, there shouldn't be another one. One of the main reasons that Begins and TDK were so phenomenal is because they were a labor of love for him. If he can't give the same passion to part 3...what's the point?
Old 10-31-2008, 06:54 AM
For Vendetta

He'll do it. Just dont expect it very soon.

If you ask me, 2011-12 is where I ll put my money at. Till then, let's watch some Nolan works which would be different. Like say, a suburban comedy? :D
Old 10-31-2008, 05:05 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
As I've said before, I'd like to see Clayface or/ and Ventriloquist with Scarface. I think they're realistic, which is what Nolan seems to be going for, and they can easily be made quite creepy, especially ventriloquist and scarface. I mean, think how many people are scared of those puppets!

The Ferrets like it...
Old 10-31-2008, 05:33 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
As I've said before, I'd like to see Clayface or/ and Ventriloquist with Scarface. I think they're realistic, which is what Nolan seems to be going for, and they can easily be made quite creepy, especially ventriloquist and scarface. I mean, think how many people are scared of those puppets!
I think you're referring to the original Clayface, but I don't see how a serial killer in a mask and a guy with a puppet could be a movie-worthy Batman villain on the scale of the villains from Begins and Dark Knight.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Evil Dead

They should do Hush, or a version of Bane that's far closer to the comic.
Again, I think Greg Kinnear would be a great Riddler too.

As for Nolan not working on another Bat-film straight away, I'm good with that - I love his batman stuff, don't get me wrong, but I like his other stuff more.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
They should do Hush, or a version of Bane that's far closer to the comic.
Again, I think Greg Kinnear would be a great Riddler too.

As for Nolan not working on another Bat-film straight away, I'm good with that - I love his batman stuff, don't get me wrong, but I like his other stuff more.
Definitely. Bane was badass in Knightfall. To balance this out, everybody else was written very poorly, but comic Bane is awesome. If you basically did the plot of Knightfall without the backbreaking aspect and added the social stigma of fleeing from the cops that would be awesome. Batman off the streets would cause a freak buildup, lending power to crime bosses like the Ventriloquist (William H. Macy would rock for this) and Scarface, Black Mask, Penguin and a more realistic Killer Croc. These guys and a newly freed Scarecrow and Mad Hatter (requires very little backstory and can be explained using somewhat real science) could have Batman working past his breaking point to try and shut down a more sadistic Bane (Danny Trejo).
Old 11-01-2008, 08:46 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'm still pushing for Black Mask. He's perfect for this franchise, plus he's never been done on film before.

His backstory is somewhat of a mirror to Bruce's - not quite so much as Hush I suppose, but they still contrast each other. And, as I've said oh-so-many times, the beauty of Hush was in the manipulation: the best part of that character/plotline was how him and Riddler had everyone wrapped around their fingers. I love Hush, but I think they could only do him justice either in an animated movie set in the Timm-verse, or much later in this series once alot more characters have been introduced - especially Riddler.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faustus View Post
Definitely. Bane was badass in Knightfall. To balance this out, everybody else was written very poorly, but comic Bane is awesome. If you basically did the plot of Knightfall without the backbreaking aspect and added the social stigma of fleeing from the cops that would be awesome. Batman off the streets would cause a freak buildup, lending power to crime bosses like the Ventriloquist (William H. Macy would rock for this) and Scarface, Black Mask, Penguin and a more realistic Killer Croc. These guys and a newly freed Scarecrow and Mad Hatter (requires very little backstory and can be explained using somewhat real science) could have Batman working past his breaking point to try and shut down a more sadistic Bane (Danny Trejo).
The knightfall story sounds awesome. I have an old comic from it (Just one, the one where Jean-Paul Valley makes the new suit) but I really liked it. I looked it up on the internet and it sounded great. I think catwoman would be pretty good in a film.

The Ferrets like it...