Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-26-2005, 06:34 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by ningenmanga
Creighton Duke was the bounty hunter from Jason Goes to Hell . . . wasn't he?
yeah that's it
Old 02-28-2005, 03:29 PM
Fuck Pinhead

Re: Black Christmas

Quote:
Originally posted by Creighton Duke
Black Christmas is a movie i kept reading about here and there through my travels of this fantastic genre of ours and it would sell itself as being the key stone of Halloween and Ft13th and one the orginal slashers of the 80s. So i thought get a copy and have a look. And after watching it i just dunno, it would be interesting to see what others think. Any fans out there?
.....these arn't original slashers of the 80s
Black Christmas -1974
Halloween- 1978
Friday the 13th-1980 - this one is :-D
Old 03-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Quote:
Originally posted by ningenmanga
Creighton Duke was the bounty hunter from Jason Goes to Hell . . . wasn't he?
yup. i love that film. great ending. and when that lady got her jaw broken inwards? LOL!!!!

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 03-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Good film
Old 03-03-2005, 06:16 AM
Undead

My mother loved horror films and used to watch them all the time. Unforunately, she'd get so scared by them it was ridiculous. After seeing the Excorist, she couldn't shower alone because when she had her eyes closed, she'd see Reaghan's face. She had to walk out of TCM because she was altogether too frightened. and of course, there was Black Christmas.

After watching it at the theatres, she started recieving prank phone calls. (Years later, she assumes someone saw her at the theatre and decided to be a jerk.) Her fear of attics inclined drastically. So one day, when I was quite little, she told me about this really scary film where the killer lived in the attic and no one knew about him.

Naturally, I was terrified beyond the capacity of human thought and remember spending many a sleepless night thinking I could hear something (or someone) in the attic.

Four Christmas' ago, my mother recieved Black Christmas as a present. When I finally had the chance to see it (also my mother's first time seeing it since her first time) I enjoyed it but of course, it didn't live up to the terrors I had created in my imagination. Great ending, though.

After watching it, my mother locked me in the garage and turned off the lights as a practical joke. Seeings how it was Christmas, I freaked out. Ahhhh, memories.

"Unpleasant dreams..." ~Elvira