Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 11-30-2011, 02:28 PM
Evil is Better

Sounds like Freaked:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109838/
Old 12-10-2011, 12:43 AM
From The Beyond

Ok long shot but does anyone know a horror from the 70s I think. I can't remember much but I think it was a similar set up to "April Fool's Day" (1986) in that a group of people go to an isolated house and get "killed" off. The main murder weapon was a walking cane with an end that resembled a hammer but with a very side to it. I remember a scene of it smashing glass. You don't see much of the killer but I think it was an old woman though you couldn't see much of her. Sorry to be so vague but I'm relying on dodgy long term memory from watching it on TV years ago. I was convinced it was actually April Fool's Day but it wasn't that or Mother's Day either
Old 12-31-2011, 04:17 AM
Whip In My Valise

My mother was trying to remember a TV episode from the 50s or 60s involving a picture you could go into or come out of that had monsters living in it. I thought I knew most of the old TV shows, but this one doesn't sound familiar. Anyone know it?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:22 PM
HDC Idol

Sorry I can't help out, guys, and I have a query of my own:

This is a recent Asian (Korean?) monster movie... I think that the monster is on some type of oil rig maybe? And there's a number in the title.

Sorry, that's the best I can do... :-/
Old 01-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Sorry I can't help out, guys, and I have a query of my own:

This is a recent Asian (Korean?) monster movie... I think that the monster is on some type of oil rig maybe? And there's a number in the title.

Sorry, that's the best I can do... :-/
Sector 7. :cool:
Old 01-02-2012, 05:29 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
Sector 7. :cool:
That's it! Thanks! :D
Old 01-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Little Boo

First of all I'm french canadian, sorry for my english.

I remember watching this horror movie when I was young, I was born in 1989 and I think I was about 7-9 yr old when I saw it. The movie could be older. The range of he movie production's date could be around 1985 to 1997. Even tho I think 1997 is wayyyy to recent for this movie.

All I remember from this movie is: A man in a mansion, with monsters. The monsters were actually humans and they look'd really weird, not werewvoles and
vampires but some ugly ass monsters. One looked round, like a fur ball with 2 tentacles that he could ''shoot''. One looked like a bat... but an ugly fucking bat.

The film ends with the guy, the main hero, who escaped the monsters telling his story to some people, and those people were the monsters, but he didnt know.

I know this may seems weird but it's all I remember and I've been doing my research on wikipedia horror movie list.

Please help me, if you know something, let me know.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:36 AM
Little Boo

Horror fans: Let me pick your brains! Can you help me remember these films?

Hi guys and girls,

I am a newbie, joining today and I thought what better way to start my journey within this forum than to ask about 2 films i have not been able to remember the title of for many years. I come to you, my fellow horror fans in the forlorn hope that you may be able to assist me with your vast knowledge of the genre. Thanks

Film 1: (Brief Outline) -
An alien cult type of flick

The film features the following story aspects:

A family of a mother, father and a teenage son move to a town where strange things are happening. There is an alien cult that has some of the locals as followers. The head honcho is a weird looking middle aged guy with glasses (looks a little bit like the chief vampire in the LOST BOYS). The mom (who has Demi Moore in GI Jane short hair) gets controlled by seemingly mind control. There is a scene where her teenage son is looking through a crack in the door at her mom being verbally abused by another female who has been taken over already...and yet in an apparent comatosed state, the mother doesn't react. The same woman who does the abusing here has killed people and one of her victims is discovered by a blonde haired man in her appartment. Her reaction to being found out is to grab the guy by the neck and say something like "I'm not like alot of the women out there. I am more powerful, more in control!", seemingly staring at the guy intently to hypnotise him and convert him aswell.

The mother and father know that this cult want their son to be a member too and so they make frequent efforts to encourage their son to leave town, to no avail. A female vigilante type is on the loose also, looking to destroy these aliens and she eventually joins forces with the teenage son to find the aliens.

Amongst the aliens in the cult is a little blonde haired girl with platted hair. In one of the last scenes of the film, the aliens are meeting as they usually do and they try to get the teenage son to join who is in attendance. His father runs towards his son to help him escape but the little girl with great strength squeezes his hand so hard, she temporarily immobilizes him. The boys' mom shouts at him for not getting away sooner.

That is about all i can remember of the film. Can anyone shed any light on its title? Thanks

Film 2:
Superhuman strength girl film.

This is going to be very brief indeed. The only scene i remember in this film is that a woman with superhuman strength corners one of the main guys in the film in a barn somewhere. He manages to escape and makes it to a car. The girl catches up to him and with one hand, rips the bonnet completely off the front of the car.

I don't know if the girl is an alien or a robot in this one!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks loads

Dave
UK
Old 01-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Little Boo

Please help? :)

Does anyone know what movie this scene is from:
http://i.imgur.com/uR3Sy.gif
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated :)
Old 01-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackofclubs82 View Post
Hi guys and girls,

I am a newbie, joining today and I thought what better way to start my journey within this forum than to ask about 2 films i have not been able to remember the title of for many years. I come to you, my fellow horror fans in the forlorn hope that you may be able to assist me with your vast knowledge of the genre. Thanks

Film 1: (Brief Outline) -
An alien cult type of flick

The film features the following story aspects:

A family of a mother, father and a teenage son move to a town where strange things are happening. There is an alien cult that has some of the locals as followers. The head honcho is a weird looking middle aged guy with glasses (looks a little bit like the chief vampire in the LOST BOYS). The mom (who has Demi Moore in GI Jane short hair) gets controlled by seemingly mind control. There is a scene where her teenage son is looking through a crack in the door at her mom being verbally abused by another female who has been taken over already...and yet in an apparent comatosed state, the mother doesn't react. The same woman who does the abusing here has killed people and one of her victims is discovered by a blonde haired man in her appartment. Her reaction to being found out is to grab the guy by the neck and say something like "I'm not like alot of the women out there. I am more powerful, more in control!", seemingly staring at the guy intently to hypnotise him and convert him aswell.

The mother and father know that this cult want their son to be a member too and so they make frequent efforts to encourage their son to leave town, to no avail. A female vigilante type is on the loose also, looking to destroy these aliens and she eventually joins forces with the teenage son to find the aliens.

Amongst the aliens in the cult is a little blonde haired girl with platted hair. In one of the last scenes of the film, the aliens are meeting as they usually do and they try to get the teenage son to join who is in attendance. His father runs towards his son to help him escape but the little girl with great strength squeezes his hand so hard, she temporarily immobilizes him. The boys' mom shouts at him for not getting away sooner.

That is about all i can remember of the film. Can anyone shed any light on its title? Thanks

Film 2:
Superhuman strength girl film.

This is going to be very brief indeed. The only scene i remember in this film is that a woman with superhuman strength corners one of the main guys in the film in a barn somewhere. He manages to escape and makes it to a car. The girl catches up to him and with one hand, rips the bonnet completely off the front of the car.

I don't know if the girl is an alien or a robot in this one!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks loads

Dave
UK
First one sounds like the 1986 version of Invaders From Mars.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods