Old 10-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
We're taking a big ass
Box truck.
Our company makes our fine cabinets and doors by hand. With the assistance of rather large sanders, and such.
We assemble the cabinets at our destination sometimes.

I heard the guys house we're going to is the guy who created the swipe bar on our debit and credit cards.
I actually had a ticket to go to WrestleMania 2016 in Dallas but I had just returned home from Vegas the first time I came out here and I couldn't afford to fly and I was still sick of Greyhound so I missed it. I kind of regret it because it's likely I will never get to see the Undertaker wrestle now.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:32 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Psycho, I lived in Eastern Texas for a few months with a girl once and the people I met were nice for the most part except for the girl's cousin who coincidentally looked like a lesbian with the way she had her hair cut and how muscular and tattooed she was but she was actually married to a rather feminine looking man but from what I heard beat the hell out of some girl for hitting on her once. You are going to have homophobia no matter where you go, it's just that some places or more open about their distaste than others.
You know a place I really liked? Lousiana. Especially New Orleans. That place is unlike any other place in The South.

The voodoo, the music, the food, the cajuns, the people who speak both French and English, the mausoleums, the ghost stories, the history, etc.

It's such an awesome place.

I also really liked visiting Atlanta because it's so different from the rest of Georgia. They are very big on civil rights there and there's so many fun things to do like the world of coca cola, the aquarium, the zoo, stone mountain, and all sorts of museums and exhibits. Also the people I met there all seemed pretty friendly.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:31 AM
Banned

I have always wanted to visit New Orleans. it's one of the few cities in the it's one of the few cities in the country I haven't got to visit yet. The only part of Atlanta I got to see was the bus station But the short time I was there I must have gotten asked over 20 times for a cigarette by homeless people. I know that's obviously not how the whole city is but I never had Much interested in going there.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:18 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
I have always wanted to visit New Orleans. it's one of the few cities in the it's one of the few cities in the country I haven't got to visit yet. The only part of Atlanta I got to see was the bus station But the short time I was there I must have gotten asked over 20 times for a cigarette by homeless people. I know that's obviously not how the whole city is but I never had Much interested in going there.
If you got to see the parts for tourism I'm sure you would have liked Atlanta.

And yeah New Orleans is pretty awesome and I really want to go back some day. I only got to visit it once.

A city I'd really like to visit some day is New York. I'm not sure why maybe because I always see it on TV?
Old 10-09-2018, 06:52 AM
Banned

New York is wonderful! I have been three times and the first was back in 2007 when my ex took me for my birthday and Alex Grey, the artist who does all the artwork for the band Tool, was having the 3rd or 4th anniversary celebration for his Studio and she got us tickets and I got to see some of my favorite paintings in person and I got to meet the artist behind them and have a conversation with him and his wife. It was honestly the best thing that woman ever did for me. While we were there the first and third time we did the Gray Line double decker bus tours where we could go on the top and it was open. We got to see all of Manhattan and even got to go over to Brooklyn and we took a ferry to Staten Island to get some really good pictures of the Statue of Liberty. if you ever get a chance I would highly recommend going there.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:54 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
New York is wonderful! I have been three times and the first was back in 2007 when my ex took me for my birthday and Alex Grey, the artist who does all the artwork for the band Tool, was having the 3rd or 4th anniversary celebration for his Studio and she got us tickets and I got to see some of my favorite paintings in person and I got to meet the artist behind them and have a conversation with him and his wife. It was honestly the best thing that woman ever did for me. While we were there the first and third time we did the Gray Line double decker bus tours where we could go on the top and it was open. We got to see all of Manhattan and even got to go over to Brooklyn and we took a ferry to Staten Island to get some really good pictures of the Statue of Liberty. if you ever get a chance I would highly recommend going there.
That sounds pretty awesome. I bet they have great restaurants too and all kinds of cool stuff I've probably never seen before.

I also think I'd like to visit Miami. It's the setting of my favorite TV show The Golden Girls and honestly I've never been down to the south of Florida before so I'm curious to see what it's like down there. I get the feeling it's less conservative than the northern part of Florida.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:21 AM
Banned

In some of the areas during the bus to her all you could smell was food. You could smell a lot of Chinese and Italian food and they all smelled wonderful! As far as seeing things you wouldn't see anywhere else, I have an interesting story. The first time I went to New York, my ex and I stepped off the bus in Chinatown and there was an older Asian lady there who wanted us to follow her and for some reason my ex did so I went with her and we went into a store where she opened up a door in the wall that you wouldn't know was there otherwise and got us to go inside where there were tons of knock-off designer handbags. The lady was trying to force us into buying some so I told her we had to go to the ATM and we got the fuck out of there. And then the last time we went she actually wanted to find some knockoff handbags so she could try to sell them. This time she went by herself since she was so damn eager and said she was let down the stairway into what she thought was an old Subway tunnel where all the bags were at and she bought two fake Louis Vuitton bags for $60. I was kind of annoyed that she did that since she always made a big deal about me buying a DVD or something and she wasn't even able to sell either of them.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:46 AM
Evil Dead

Got my Halloween supplies today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181009_1043150_rewind.jpg (42.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
In some of the areas during the bus to her all you could smell was food. You could smell a lot of Chinese and Italian food and they all smelled wonderful! As far as seeing things you wouldn't see anywhere else, I have an interesting story. The first time I went to New York, my ex and I stepped off the bus in Chinatown and there was an older Asian lady there who wanted us to follow her and for some reason my ex did so I went with her and we went into a store where she opened up a door in the wall that you wouldn't know was there otherwise and got us to go inside where there were tons of knock-off designer handbags. The lady was trying to force us into buying some so I told her we had to go to the ATM and we got the fuck out of there. And then the last time we went she actually wanted to find some knockoff handbags so she could try to sell them. This time she went by herself since she was so damn eager and said she was let down the stairway into what she thought was an old Subway tunnel where all the bags were at and she bought two fake Louis Vuitton bags for $60. I was kind of annoyed that she did that since she always made a big deal about me buying a DVD or something and she wasn't even able to sell either of them.
Lol that kind of reminds me of the trips I take to the flea markets and I always find a few Asians with booths trying to sell cheaply made shit. The only things I ever buy from them are the things that look genuinely Asian like the beautiful floral pattern fans or the dragon and geisha figurines.

And yeah your ex girlfriend reminds me of the soon-to-be ex wife of a guy my Mom is friends with. She was an abusive control freak who actually told him how many monsters he was allowed to drink in a day or how many cigarettes he was allowed to smoke with his own money that he worked hard for and she would go on these wild shopping sprees with his money buying junk that they didn't need. She also did things to screw him over every time they broke up.

Unfortunately some people are just nuts like that. If I ever meet a guy you better believe that I won't be putting up with any abusive crap from him.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 10-09-2018 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Got my Halloween supplies today
Very nice! I have had that absinthe before though and I must say it fails in comparison to European absinthe , but of course that is illegal in the states. I used to buy it on eBay but I think they are cracking down there. You must try French absinthe sometime in your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Lol that kind of reminds me of the trips I take to the flea markets and I always find a few Asians with booths trying to sell cheaply made shit. The only things I ever buy from them are the things that look genuinely Asian like the beautiful floral pattern fans or the dragon and geisha figurines.

And yeah your ex girlfriend reminds me of the soon-to-be ex wife of a guy my Mom is friends with. She was an abusive control freak who actually told him how many monsters he was allowed to drink in a day or how many cigarettes he was allowed to smoke with his own money that he worked hard for and she would go on these wild shopping sprees with his money buying junk that they didn't need. She also did things to screw him over every time they broke up.

Unfortunately some people are just nuts like that. If I ever meet a guy you better believe that I won't be putting up with any abusive crap from him.
my ex is the devil. She did a lot of really gross things and I am glad to be away from her.

Last edited by Morningriser; 10-09-2018 at 09:22 AM.