Old 09-02-2016, 04:11 AM
fanged menace

awwww come on guys, it could be fun,look at alien vs predator..............

.....ok then maybe not lol.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:52 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyd1977 View Post
awwww come on guys, it could be fun,look at alien vs predator..............

.....ok then maybe not lol.
Yeah...
maybe not!
Old 09-02-2016, 05:29 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

I'm with Sculpt on this. Honestly I'm surprised 13 vs 31 hasn't happened yet, and am just even MORE shocked at all the negativity to see this from the fandom...

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 09-07-2016, 07:27 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
No? Why would you not want it made? You wouldnt even have to watch it... but yu could change your mind at some point and see it.

I'd be curious to see how someone would do it, like an art equation, even though im not really into either one anymore. Freddy/Jason had an element of creativity at least.
When I heard of Freddy vs Jason I thought it was the dumbest idea. Why would they even want to fight? The twist is ok though with Freddy needing Jason to make people afraid. And them kind of making a short Friday the 13th movie in the opening minutes and the rest of the movie basically being Nightmare on Elm Street.

But Myers? Going from the original Halloween, which is the only one I go by. He is the boogeyman at the end. And essentially after one objective going by the first movie and sequels. Whatever scenario would be stupid to get him to Crystal Lake to fight or perhaps team up with Jason. And the same goes for Jason to get him out of Crystal Lake as that's his environment and part of the appeal for me of the Friday the 13th series.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:10 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
When I heard of Freddy vs Jason I thought it was the dumbest idea. Why would they even want to fight? The twist is ok though with Freddy needing Jason to make people afraid. And them kind of making a short Friday the 13th movie in the opening minutes and the rest of the movie basically being Nightmare on Elm Street.

But Myers? Going from the original Halloween, which is the only one I go by. He is the boogeyman at the end. And essentially after one objective going by the first movie and sequels. Whatever scenario would be stupid to get him to Crystal Lake to fight or perhaps team up with Jason. And the same goes for Jason to get him out of Crystal Lake as that's his environment and part of the appeal for me of the Friday the 13th series.
I think you're dropping this idea with an unseemly haste. Maybe Laurie goes on a nice camping trip? I'm throwing ideas around to see what sticks here and works. Remember Michael Myers can drive in Halloween.

Jason is actually pretty mobile in the franchise. To Manhattan, outer space, on cruise ships. In Part III he's hanging out in a convenience store. In JGTH he frequents the police station, a diner, a private mansion. All to say he is willing to kill people outside Crystal Lake campground, and I think would make a trek to Haddonfield if circumstances warranted.

ETA: Now, I admit the personalities of Jason and Michael might be too similar to motivate a versus film. But let's cast, say, Amy Adams as a new Laurie and Winona Ryder as new Pam Vorhees. I think they could carry a film.

Last edited by MichaelMyers; 09-07-2016 at 08:15 AM.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:38 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
I'm with Sculpt on this. Honestly I'm surprised 13 vs 31 hasn't happened yet, and am just even MORE shocked at all the negativity to see this from the fandom...
"13 vs 31"... very nice! That's what it should be titled.

Old 09-07-2016, 02:51 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post

Right, Michael became thee Boogeyman, who's motivated by some human family tie. Jason became something of a mix between a vengeful spirit and a boogeyman. I could make a cool orthodox and logical plot with that.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:13 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
I think you're dropping this idea with an unseemly haste. Maybe Laurie goes on a nice camping trip? I'm throwing ideas around to see what sticks here and works. Remember Michael Myers can drive in Halloween.

Jason is actually pretty mobile in the franchise. To Manhattan, outer space, on cruise ships. In Part III he's hanging out in a convenience store. In JGTH he frequents the police station, a diner, a private mansion. All to say he is willing to kill people outside Crystal Lake campground, and I think would make a trek to Haddonfield if circumstances warranted.

ETA: Now, I admit the personalities of Jason and Michael might be too similar to motivate a versus film. But let's cast, say, Amy Adams as a new Laurie and Winona Ryder as new Pam Vorhees. I think they could carry a film.
I gave it a bit of thought and just didn't want to continue. I thought about the Laurie to Crystal Lake route. She wouldn't be the sex type but the protective counselor and final girl with potentially another. Jason shows up and does his thing. Myers shows up to "protect" Laurie just because he wants to kill her himself. So Jason and Myers fight to whatever stupid conclusion. They wouldn't team up but they would both kill off the counselors in route to Laurie.

And I don't like the Jason leaving Crystal Lake route. It barely works. And when it does it's a novelty idea and ends up back at Crystal Lake or a similar environment like Freddy vs Jason or Jason X.