Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies

View Poll Results: Should they add someone else in freddy vs jason 2?
yes 14 28.00%
no 36 72.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2003, 05:05 AM
Hellacious Demon

Should they add someone else to battle both freddy and jason in freddy vs jason 2?

Should they add another fighter for the next freddy vs jason movie. My choice is no. I also hope that this movie doesn't get made for a while because i'm getting sick of them. Freddy vs Jason was good but I don't want them to verse each other for awhile. I want another jason movie and another freddy movie. Not them versing each other again. Not for awhile anyway.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:11 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I don't want to see another player in this mini-franchise. The Ash idea sounds stupid to me. Leave my favorite character alone please. Don't fuck him up like every other horror character out there.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:26 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

YES! i wanna c leather face in the next movie
Old 10-27-2003, 06:34 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Just read this quote from Robert Englund about the next possible F vs. J flick:

"It would have to be a phenomenal script. It would have to be Bruce and Sam Raimi locked in a Palm Springs hotel for six weeks. It would be great for him and great for us. We could put the franchises to bed with a big, super, pop-culture, camp epic."

My stomach is churning right now.
Old 10-27-2003, 07:50 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Just read this quote from Robert Englund about the next possible F vs. J flick:

"It would have to be a phenomenal script. It would have to be Bruce and Sam Raimi locked in a Palm Springs hotel for six weeks. It would be great for him and great for us. We could put the franchises to bed with a big, super, pop-culture, camp epic."

My stomach is churning right now.
I feel ya... The Evil Dead/Army Of Darkness series is a stand-alone system that really doesn't require/need other franchises screwing it up... I really don't see how there could possibly be any sort of frickin' connection between Freddy, Jason, and Ash... Besides, Ash *is* human after all, so he wouldn't stand much of a chance against, for lack of a better word, supernatural killers... same thing goes for Leatherface... those characters could only survive in the film by the grace of the hand of the writer, nothing more... Basically, in real life (HA!), they wouldn't stand up too well, and the movie itself would simply flop.

Don't do it, movie industry, or I will lose all respect for you. Either make a new Ash-film or make a new Freddy vs. Jason film... DO NOT COMBINE THE TWO! It is purely Illogical.

*FADE OUT*
Old 10-27-2003, 10:18 AM
warprophet

havent seen the first one yet, but just for a laugh how about we stick the all to under rated it in the movie? just so freddy and jason have somthign to play with, of course that clown doesnt stand a chance against amachine like jason...or freddy for that matter.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:27 AM
Cryptkeeper

Possible spoiler

More from Robert Englund:

"It's a coffin nail -- but it's a great coffin nail, because I love this guy -- Bruce Campbell as Ash, the monster-killer that he played in the 'Evil Dead' movies, coming after Freddy and Jason, getting both of us, and leaving the world safe from sequels."
Old 10-27-2003, 04:27 PM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Possible spoiler

More from Robert Englund:

"It's a coffin nail -- but it's a great coffin nail, because I love this guy -- Bruce Campbell as Ash, the monster-killer that he played in the 'Evil Dead' movies, coming after Freddy and Jason, getting both of us, and leaving the world safe from sequels."
so its gonna b ASH ?
Old 10-27-2003, 04:39 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
so its gonna b ASH ?
Not definitely, at least not yet anyway. He was just proposing some ideas. I'll believe this is true when, and only when, I read it on Bruce Campbell's official website.
Old 10-27-2003, 05:04 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
so its gonna b ASH ?
Newline are "seriously considering it"

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=1530