Old 02-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Banned

i hate guns.
fucking hate them
Old 02-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Banned

All a gun does is focus an explosion in one direction.

Good luck with shooting your momma in the face, Barb - be sure to use a dum-dum bullet and open the back of her head right up.

I agree with laughing at the spectacle of death if you feel like it. Many people, and particularly many horror movie fans I've noticed, have a rather unhealthily uptight stance on the subject - as if by watching so many fantasy (and possibly real, all you mondo fans) deaths on screen makes them understand how terrible it all is more than the uninformed masses who just walk around oblivious, watching Home Alone and the like.

I've been through that stage myself, and I used to hate it when someone would giggle through an "important" death scene.

Guess we're all getting older!
Old 02-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
cant fight? buy a gun! :cool:

anyway, i was watching 2004 DOTD, i kept complaining about how shit, if everybody gonna turn into a zombie, why not just enjoy it?? its not like here was really any suffering involved.. and even if there was ur mindless!!

also, i kept wondering why they wouldnt just burn the zombies they killed and throw them into the herd of zombies (outside of the mall)

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 02-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Gren the cake
cant fight? buy a gun! :cool:

anyway, i was watching 2004 DOTD, i kept complaining about how shit, if everybody gonna turn into a zombie, why not just enjoy it?? its not like here was really any suffering involved.. and even if there was ur mindless!!

also, i kept wondering why they wouldnt just burn the zombies they killed and throw them into the herd of zombies (outside of the mall)
true .. i guess the stench of burning flesh is worse than rotting flesh ... although i dont remember anyone in any of the movies complaining about the zombies being stinky
Old 02-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Banned

Good point - perhaps Romero should start a new trilogy: Stench of the Dead, Reek of the Dead and Christ-What's-
That-Fucking-Smell of the Dead
Old 02-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
rotting body's with their fluids still inside. You have to think of a real life corpse, and how blood really smells. You know that saying that when you die you lose all your lower functions and your body purges itself? Its not always true but it does happen. I would imagine also that your stool, over time would losen and be released. Do you think zombies have control of their bum hole? I would imagine that if a zombie was near you and you weren't around a lot of them you would more than likely smell them when they entered a room. I think smell is an important detail. It would add to the fear factor too I think, for the characters anyways. People should make movies like that lush hemingway wrote stories.
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre
Old 02-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by EXTR3MIST
Good point - perhaps Romero should start a new trilogy: Stench of the Dead, Reek of the Dead and Christ-What's-
That-Fucking-Smell of the Dead

it would kind of kill the 'sneaking up on you' suspense in the films wouldnt it.

'I smell dead people ... they dont even know they smell'
Old 02-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
I would imagine also that your stool, over time would losen and be released
But where would I sit then?

You're fast becoming indispensable to this board.