Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-01-2005, 06:24 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
One more car story, if I did this on the ones that I have seen, I could do this all nite.

Actually its a truck story.

See those big ass tractor trailers on the highway? They are all stick shift trans. and have huge clutches between the engines and the trans.

To replace on of these clutches the trans had to come out.

When you work on class 8 trucks, you generally work with someone else cos' the shit is pretty heavy and big.

Myself and this other guy, lets call him Roy, are clutching a Volvo truck. Not a big deal, been there done that.

We get the trans unbolted and moved away from the engine, and of course we are laying on our backs under this truck, so its loads of fun.

Truck trans weigh ballpark 800 lbs. kinda heavy, especially when Roy lowers the jack with the trans on it onto your arm.

*Calm voice* Creeper says, "Roy" Roy replies, "Yea Creeper"

*not so calm voice* Creeper says "Get this muthafukin trans off my fukin arm!!!!!"

Trans goes up Creeper slides out from under truck, takes off work coat. Examines arm, some indentation, no damage seems to work OK. I think I can still jerk off, tests, yep still can lucky me. Creeper takes the rest of the day off fuck you very much.

lol maade me laugh... good thing it came down slowly.. would have been bad if it just came smashing down into you real fast
Old 02-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
Originally posted by friday13thfan
lol maade me laugh... good thing it came down slowly.. would have been bad if it just came smashing down into you real fast
Yea no shit if it came down fast, I would have to change my name to slot machine. LOL

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
Vod and creeper..........get new fucking occupations!!!!

I fell down a flight of steps and thought for sure I was broken in half. Turns out I just bruised the fuck outa back and my bone. I still have pain there soemtimes, I hear bruised bones almost never heal completly. I missed the last month of school that year(I was only 15 at the time) Because I couldn't stand up. I was bed ridden on my tummy that entire time which didn't help my back any more. I figure I'll be walking all hunched over by the time I'm 40.

I have another story but it's a little gory to me....come to think of it, this fucked my back up too. The guys may not want to read this.

I was about 10 years old or so, and I was at church. It was like January or something so there was ice on the sidewalks. My church was 2 buldings connected together. In the back there was a porch on one of the buildings, not connected to the other building. There was like 6 inches of space between the porch and the other building. My freind and I were going to use that back door, I slipped on the ice and one of my legs went into that space. Basically, I racked myslef. My friend started screaming for someone to come help while she pulled me up........I felt like I was peeing my pants when I got up, I looked down and there was blood pouring out of me. The fall actually busted my hymen (popped my cherry for those of you who don't know what a hymen is), and again from this fall I couldn't walk for a few days, I twisted in such a weird way that I hurt my lower back and my hips.

Last edited by Marroe; 02-01-2005 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 03:40 AM
Fear scented candle

I think God or whoever was trying to tell me something, i stopped working in the woodshop over 3 years ago ;)

I am a programmer and webmaster these days. No danger there :)

Creeper, I know the pain of novacaine in the thumb. When i was in 9th grade, we were standing around in gym class waiting for the coach to finish chewing out a girl for swearing. We were also waiting for him to blow the whistle so we could start lifting weights.

Is anyone familiar with the thing on an Atlas machine for doing curls? it has the plates set up on 2 poles, and collars around the poles to keep them in place. I had my hand on one of the poles, because no one was supposed to be fucking lifting yet! Then, the dumb fuck standing next to me pulled up on the handle. The weights came up, and my thumb got pinched in between the collar and pole.

I yelled "SHIT! Put the fucking weight down!" he dropped it and stood back, and this poor girl looked at me and said "Werent you listening?", referrring to the coach yelling at someone else for swearing. I held up my hand and showed her. there was a 2 inch tear on my right thumb, it was completely gaping open and purple blood was welling up in it.

I didnt say a word to anyone, i just walked out and headed to the nurse's office as fast as i could.

When i got there, she asked what happened, and when i took my hand off my thumb to show her, enough blood hit the ground to make an audible splash. I turned sheet white and immediately went into shock (the only time ever. boy did it suck....)

At any rate, i eventually got taken to the hospital. when they got prepared to clean it (here is where i feel for you creeper...) i got 3 injections in my thumb:
one in the meat in the back, one directly into the joint where it meets the hand, and one right through the tendon on the inside of the thumb.

I never made a sound, but my knuckles on my left hand turned white i was gripping the bar on the bed so hard. I got to watch as the doctor cleaned it with saline solution. he was able to fit an inch past the head of the swab inside my damn thumb.

Later, i was given a tetanus shot in my arm, but they didnt wait for it to thaw, so i had a fucking marble-sized bump on my arm when they were done of jelled shot waiting to melt and get absorbed.

The upside was that my parent stook me out to lunch when the whole thing was done. I was still in my crappy, used for 3 days unwashed gym clothes.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:56 AM
Saint of Killers

Wow man that sucks, its amazing how fragile your body is, and then how your body manages to deal with that kind of pain.

I dont wish shots in the thumb on anyone, that is pain.

I remember soaking my hand in this iodine solution and looking at how the meat on my thumb looked, it was pretty bad, but for some reason it didnt really bother me.

And as for changing careers, cant its in the blood and I have tried to walk away but keep coming back to it.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.