Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > Contributor's Corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-14-2003, 08:01 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

I want to contribute in anny way I can, I love everything horror related so, feel free to ask if ya need something
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 11-16-2003, 11:55 AM
Evil Dead

Interested in reviewing

Hi Horror — If you're still looking for movie reviewers, I'd love to be involved.

I'm a freelance writer and have written about horror movies, comics and web sites for Rue Morgue.

Outside of the genre, my work has apppeared on CNN.com and www.Samsung.com/MyGuide, and in InfoWorld, PC World and many other magazines.

Like I said, I'd love to be involved, so if you're interested, please drop me a line at [email protected].

Thanks,

Sam Costello
Old 12-11-2003, 11:51 AM
Captain Awesome

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
I'm not sure if my reviews would fit in with the site sceme but if you want to check it out, you can see them at http://BadMovieReview.com

However, that is just my review style of why I didn't like movies, so if I ended up reviewing something that I don't like, that is what you would get. Reviews for movies that I do like are different but I don't have any online at the moment. Either way, I'm down to contribute them if you want. :)
Old 01-02-2004, 08:46 PM
Misanthrope

I'm very keen to contribute to the site. I'm a film major (mainly theory) who is a horror movie fanatic. I' be glad to help in any way I can. You can contact me (Tim) at [email protected].
Old 01-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to driller killer
I would definitely be interested in contributing some reviews. I run a horror site www.horrorheads.net so Ive written many a review before. Let me know what your looking for submission wise. thanks
Old 01-27-2004, 10:54 AM
Fear scented candle

Hmmmm. I would also enjoy writing reviews. I hate critics in general, which is why on my site i tend to do an analysis of movies rather than just critiquing them. So far, i have a write up of the Exorcist, if you want to check it out, just click the link on my signature.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Hello, Horror. I, being a huge fan of Horror.com, would be more then happy to help out with Horror.com. But sadly, I havent really ever made many reviews before, only for small sites and some friends sites. But I would love to try to help. I know theres probley more then a million others who would want to help and are more experienced with writing reviews, but if ya'll ever need help or somthing feel free to ask and I will gladly assist you in anyway possible.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:38 PM
ThunderFlame

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Hello, Horror. I, being a huge fan of Horror.com, would be more then happy to help out with Horror.com. But sadly, I havent really ever made many reviews before, only for small sites and some friends sites. But I would love to try to help. I know theres probley more then a million others who would want to help and are more experienced with writing reviews, but if ya'll ever need help or somthing feel free to ask and I will gladly assist you in anyway possible.
kool, freddy your trying to become a reviewer for this site? neat. yeah ya should let this guy here try bein' a reviewer, hes not half bad at it, i cant remember the site nor do i care but he made some pretty kool reviews. hell he got me to watch jeepers creepers, texas chainsaw massicaure, and freddy vs jason all because i liked his reviews.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Thats TF. Did I really cause you to want, and go see, those movies? Cool. I didn't think anyone thought I was really all that good at reviewing, thnaks.
Old 01-28-2004, 04:01 PM
I Am Violence

I'D love to be one I watch movies all the time i even make my own reviws on my upcoming web site I will do 1 on the next horror movie i see