Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Evil Dead

On a related note, anyone ever been on the Disneyland Indy ride? Been on it a few times, very fun and definitely captures the feeling of being in an Indy film. I haven't been on it in years.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Evil Dead

This weekend both Temple Of Doom and The Last Crusade turn 30 and 25 respectively on Friday and Saturday. Anyone plan to watch them to celebrate? I definitely will. Recently got the Blu-ray set with all four and can't wait to see how they look in HD.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:13 PM
ventricle

I havent seen Last Crusade since it came out. I should check it out again.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Evil Dead

I didn't get time to marathon them sadly, had a busy weekend that time. I'll see them all again soon. I can't wait to see how they all look in HD.
Old 06-11-2014, 02:48 AM
The Big Bad Wolf

Cool I owe Indiana Jones my childhood.

Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favorite film of all time. I even wanted to be an archeologist when I was kid until I discovered that they don't do any of that cool stuff.

But nevertheless Indy made my childhood. My best Christmas memory ever was getting the Indiana Jones VHS box set as a kid and running around with my friends playing Raiders of course I was always Indy because my uncle got me a fedora and a whip for my birthday. Great memories.

I love all three Indian Jones though. They're all great.

Do you think I'm Spooky? -- Fox Mulder

I will not die born. -- Travis Meeks
Old 06-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Evil Dead

I rememer we had Raiders and Temple Of Doom on VHS but not Last Crusade for some reason. It was a surprise for me to find out about Last Crusade when I learned about it in a making-of book covering the original Star Wars and Indy trilogies.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Evil Dead

Harrison Ford's recent ankle injury on the set on Star Wars Episode VII makes me worried it might interfere with him returning for a fifth Indy film. He's arguably already too old as is, but with this delaying his Episode VII participation this could certainly seriously affect Indy 5 :/
Old 06-17-2014, 07:04 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer View Post
Harrison Ford's recent ankle injury on the set on Star Wars Episode VII makes me worried it might interfere with him returning for a fifth Indy film. He's arguably already too old as is, but with this delaying his Episode VII participation this could certainly seriously affect Indy 5 :/
They nearly took him out and shot him. But he pleaded the revisions to the script came out later in the day... long enough that when the gun jammed, they just let him off with the butt of the gun.

Old 06-17-2014, 07:50 PM
Evil Dead

I think it's unfortunate back in the 90s they didn't make at least a couple of new Indy films, but I guess with the Young Indy TV show at the time that was considered to be the 90s Indy.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:15 PM
ventricle

Yep, Young Indy was the Indy in the 90s.

Harrison was a great Beatle, and Ford was a great Indy, but the films don't require Ford. Bogart would have made a great Indy. There's actors out there who can do a great job. Leave Ford to nap in Flockheart's lap.