Old 10-10-2004, 08:42 AM
Banned

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Well, I need to see this movie.

As I have said before, my dad is not a fan of horror movies. But last night, he was telling me how much he enjoyed this film when he saw it as a small child. He said that there were some parts it that scared him so much, he can still remeber them to this day.

What do you guys think of it? Ill have an opinion soon, just as long as Blockbuster has it....
Old 10-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

she fell off a cliff then floated into the white house and then she got old and then was eaten by will smith
Old 10-10-2004, 09:19 AM

Re: What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Hero
Well, I need to see this movie.

As I have said before, my dad is not a fan of horror movies. But last night, he was telling me how much he enjoyed this film when he saw it as a small child. He said that there were some parts it that scared him so much, he can still remeber them to this day.

What do you guys think of it? Ill have an opinion soon, just as long as Blockbuster has it....
I have seen this a long time ago And I can't remember If it's good or not!! Sorry!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!
Old 10-10-2004, 05:58 PM
Banned

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Blockbuster here....doesnt have a great selection. At all. A few decent flicks though, of course.
Old 10-11-2004, 05:55 AM
Undead

whatever happened to baby jane is a classic starring bette davis, it is an excellent movie if u like old B+W thrillers, like i have said before, some of the B+W movies of the latter day are better than most of todays attempts and this film is no exception, worth checking out in my opinion.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:57 AM
Banned

Classic thriller with some great performances. I wouldn't call it scary especially by todays standards.I had seen this as a child and was never frightened by it.
Old 10-15-2004, 07:11 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Very good movie. Bette Davis is completely evil in it.

You gotta watch it. Athough might not appeal to you Vamp.

P

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 10-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to youshouldvknown Send a message via Yahoo to youshouldvknown
It's really good. One of my favorites. My mom said the same things your dad said. It's actually a little haunting and creepy more than scary, but it's still awesome.

My blockbuster doesn't have it, but you can check online or call before you go. I had a really hard time finding it at video stores, but I found a copy at our library, on DVD. They've got a lot of old great movies like that.
Old 10-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Analrapist

no one has ever been able to play the bitch like bette davis did. great movie, but not scary imo.

Thug means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 10-18-2004, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

joan crawford was good as well...