Old 01-12-2009, 11:13 AM
I will eat you flesh

Morbius the living vampire

Would anybody now if they going to make Morbius the living vampire Marvel comics ? My fave marvel comics of all time....
Old 01-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Nightbreed

Morbius is a tool, but might make a decent movie. I'd think he would have been incorporated into the Blade series before he became his own star, like Silver Surfer. Maybe in a new Spiderman movie, but then again, he's not a big enough character to make it into Spiderman.

Besides, Marvel Studios are pretty busy with the Avengers storyline, so I doubt any Morbius stuff will be coming out for another 15 years or so.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:46 PM
I will eat you flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasobasi420 View Post
Morbius is a tool, but might make a decent movie. I'd think he would have been incorporated into the Blade series before he became his own star, like Silver Surfer. Maybe in a new Spiderman movie, but then again, he's not a big enough character to make it into Spiderman.

Besides, Marvel Studios are pretty busy with the Avengers storyline, so I doubt any Morbius stuff will be coming out for another 15 years or so.
Morbius 1st appeared in Amazing Spider-Man 101 and Blade 1st appeared in Tombs of Dracula.. They did make a man-thing film but was dissapointed with that film..Well we can all wish...