Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Scares Little Kids

Leatherface,Freddy,Pinhead,Werwolf autographed paintings

I Have just finished a pictureof leatherface which i will get signed by Gunnar Hansen tomorrow, i wondered if anyonehad any suggestions as to the best place to sign, above his head or along the saw ??? i have four signed paintings so far which are 2 Freddy, Pinhead and American werewolf in london and so i am really excited to be adding Leatherface to my collection. i only just finished it so the paint was still a little wet when i took the picture. i sell some hand signed[IMG][/IMG]signed prints of my paintings too if anyone wants any. let me know

Old 11-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Scares Little Kids

added photos of Hellraiser, werewolf

Old 11-25-2006, 05:11 PM
tutti fuckin' frutti

Cool where to sign

Nice work!! I think the signature should be along the edge of the blade as to not detract from the picture itself.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:46 AM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

it adds to the picture no matter where it is....its like a cool collectors item....amazing paintings

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"
Old 11-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Atrocity Exhibition

I like the american werewolf the most.
I think you should get him to sign it on the top left corner so it'll stand out more.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:00 AM
Scares Little Kids

Got it signed !!

Ok i went and got it signed, i hadnt had any replies so i told Gunnar to sign it anywhere he liked. he was such a nice guy. He said when he comes back in 7 months he will sign some more forme and also hopefully sell them on his website as he said it was an excellent picture. The best compliment i could of had ! Any how here are the photos of Gunnar signing the original and the prints. thanks for all the suggestions i will get him to sign the other prints on the blade and on the top corner of the painting as i could only afford 3 prints at the time. I cant get over how friendly these guys are. i have met quite a few celebrities on my quest for autographed paintings and the three that stand out to be the nicest, friendliest and funniest are Gunnar, Robert Englund and also David Naughton. I got david caradines autograph too and he was so happy and smily i thought i would share his photo with you guys. man of very few words !! lol

Old 11-28-2006, 11:14 AM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

Those paintings are great, and getting them signed by the actors makes them extra cool. Nice work!

Friend....gooooood!

Old 11-29-2006, 01:20 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks, I have had quite a few signed now, i had to sell the original freddy and pinhead to some people in america as i was really skint but i still have a few prints which look just as good. I am going to be sending off another freddy to be signed by robert englud which i will keep this time. i do have prints of the others for sale if anyone is interested. shamefull plug i know but as a struggling artist i will beg if need be. I just wish i lived in the U.S.A as the autographs would be a lot easier to get. I am gonna try for Anthony Hopkins next. fingers crossed! also i am going to get the original Damien from the omen when he is in town next.
I got some other non horror ones too if anyone is interested such as the incredible hulk , original batman (adam West miserable old git) dirk benedict from the a team and some boxers. I am gonna update my website now to have a whole horror page . i just never seem to have any time.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:24 AM
Scares Little Kids

i thought i would add my favourite picture which is good old Jack from the Shining. Unfortunatly i didnt get this one signed
Old 12-30-2006, 02:37 AM
Scares Little Kids

Happy New Year everyone !

Just a quick note to say happy new year to everyone out there . hope you have a great time and the new year brings all the things to make it a good one.