Old 10-26-2003, 03:09 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to JoeNocto Send a message via Yahoo to JoeNocto
HELLOWEEN Pages 1-6

HELLOWEEN
Screenplay By Jojo Meredith & Corey M. Allen
Original Story By Dave Parker

CLOSE ON...
The BOX. The box seems to be laying in nothing but blackness. The whole screen is black except for the golden/brown box. We ZOOM closer toward it. As we move closer we begin seeing shots from previous HELLRAISER films. We zoom up until we reach the dark gold circle in the middle of the box. It begins to turn by itself. A huge green and blue light shoots out of it covering the screen making it glow green.

The green glowing is broken by what looks like the film of the projector has torn or ripped. The screen is now completely white. There is absolutely no sound. For five seconds we see the whiteness in complete silence until a voice appears loudly.

PINHEAD(VO):
Welcome to hell...

FADE TO: BLACK
The clear screen is now black. We hear sounds of screeching metal, and turning objects. It is beginning to sound like the infamous torture room of some of the past HELLRAISER films. Slowly, the blackness fades into PINHEAD'S black right eye.

PINHEAD:
The "myth" is true. The world of pain may now be created.
The torture of man is among all. The world of evil will
soon be made. There is a god no more. There is only the hate
and torture that we created. To some we are angels, but to others,
demons...

SOUND CUT TO: HADDONFIELD IL. (NIGHT)
We see a peaceful street in Haddonfield Illinois. Leaves blow away from the concrete after a sudden fall breeze. The neighborhood lights are beautiful to the streets. It looks so innocent and peaceful.

"HADDONFIELD IL. OCTOBER 27"

ANGLE ON CAR
A car appears riding down the street. It turns into the driveway of a two story blue house.
INT. BLUE HOUSE
MICHEAL (POV)
MICHEAL is peering out the window at the car that has turned into the driveway.
EXT. BLUE HOUSE
CUT TO: WOMAN
A WOMAN steps out of the vehicle. She looks into her car before closing the door. She pulls out a black duffel bag then closes the driver side door. She proceeds up the steps toward the front door.
CUT TO: PORCH
The WOMAN pulls out her keys and begins struggling to unlock the door due to the darkness covering the keyhole.

WOMAN:
(pushing in the keys)
God damn thing...

The door finally opens.
INT. HOUSE
ANGLE ON FRONT DOOR
The door is wide open now. The WOMAN walks into the house slowly. She seems to look around the room a little before hitting a light switch next to the door. The lights come on. The house's interior is very pretty. The wallpaper is yellow. Right in fromt of the door is the main stairway. Next to the door is a wood table with a flower pot and what looks to be some family photos. The woman closes the door. She is now also seen better.

The WOMAN looks like she is in her late 30s. She wears a pink dress, and a purple sweat jacket. Her hair is brown and poofed. It is kind of wavy with a 1960s style to the cut. She has a little bit of weight on her stomach, but not much. She walks further into the house.

INT. LIVING ROOM
She enters the living room area of the house. She switches on the light to reveal an old fashioned looking living room. She takes a comfort breath and slips off her shoes. She walks over to the couch. She takes a comfortable seat laying the black duffel bag in her lap. She looks at the bag for a slight couple of seconds then goes to open it up. She unzips it and then pulls out a wod of aluminum foil. She begins to rip the aluminum foil away to get out whatever is inside. She pulls out a wooden box. A fairly large box that contains something of the same shape. She smiles then starts to open the box. She can't open it with her hands so she gets out of the seat and starts walking toward the kitchen.

AIM: PinheadVsMicheal
http://helloweenmovie.cjb.net
Old 10-26-2003, 03:11 PM
Scares Little Kids

EXT. HOUSE
MYSTERIOUS PERSON (POV)
From SOMEBODY'S point of view we watch through the window as the woman walks out of the living room.
INT. KITCHEN
CUT TO: KITCHEN COUNTER...
The WOMAN walks over to the counter and lays the box down.
ANGLE ON KNIFE HOLDER
She reaches over to grab a kitchen knife from one of the empty slots. She feels around with her finger s a little before she reaches over to another slot containing a knife. She pulls it out.
ANGLE ON BOX
She sticks the tip of the blade into the cracks of the opening top of the box. She begins pushing down on teh knife to open it.

She struggles to open the top, then finally busts it open. The loud sound jumps her away. Before the inside of teh box is exposed we PAN over to the WOMAN. She reaches down and begins to what looks like she is unwrapping something. She starts to pull something away. We begin to think it is the evil box the contains PURE EVIL. She pulls out in front of her. It is nothing but a beautiful silver crusafix. It is a bit large. It fits inside her entire hand. She smiles in satisfaction of her gift.

SOUND CUT TO: FRONT DOOR

THe doorbell rings suddenly.
CUT TO: WOMAN
She is startled by the doorbell. She drops the crusafix to the floor.

WOMAN:
(angry from the scare)
Shit! shit, shit.

The WOMAN kneels down and picks up the cross. SHe stands back up and places the cross onto the kitchen counter. She then turns to go answer the door.

INT. ENTRANCE OF THE HOUSE
The WOMAN walks over to the door. She first looks out the window. Her facial expression reveals that she sees nobody outside of the door. She turns the doorknob and opens the door.
CUT TO: BOX (THE BOX)
The HELLRAISER itself lay on the wooden floor of the porch. The WOMAN almost hesitates to pick it up, but she does anyway, and immediately closes the door. She then locks it up. She walks over to the window next to the table and looks around her yard from that window. She closes the blinds and the curtain. She then looks at the box curiously.
INT. KITCHEN
CUT TO: CRUSAFIX
The CRUSAFIX laying on the kitchen counter begins to melt quickly. It almost immediately melts into a dark liquid.
CUT BACK TO: WOMAN
She looks at the box on every corner. She turns it on all different sides, feeling her hand on the smooth copper. She then comes to the circle that intrigues her the most. She places her thumb on the side of the circle and turns it around shaping the circle with her thumb. The first slide burst from the box. It cuts her hand.

WOMAN:
(painfully)
Ouy!

She drops the box to the floor. She starts to bend down to pick it up. As she kneels down the box starts changing its shape again like a puzzle box. She stands back up as if she is afraid of it. She starts backing up. She backs up more and more into darkness watching the mysterious puzzle box change shape. She suddenly backs into a man, a shape, the shape, MICHEAL MYERS.

She turns around quickly.

WOMAN:
(frightened)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

MICHEAL yanks up his knife in a stabbing position. The WOMAN seems to kick off of MICHEAL. She runs into the kitchen. MICHEAL balances himself and moves quickly into the kitchen.

INT. KITCHEN
The woman runs in grabbing a meat beater laying in the sink. She pulls it up quickly.
MICHEAL struddles in at her. She jolts around the table trying to make it into the living room. MICHEAL immediately slashes at her with his knife. He succeeds in slicing a bit off of her shoulder. She lets out a painful shriek but continues to run into the living room. MICHEAL stays on her tail.

She makes a quick move at uppercutting the meat beater into MICHEAL'S head sinec he stays caught up with her. MICHEAL simply disbalances himself back a little, but then gets back on track. The WOMAN moves a bot farther toward the entrance of the house again.

INT. EBTRANCE OF THE HOUSE
She jumps, almost falls into the door unlocking it as fast as she can. The lock chain gets stuck. She panics to get it out so she can run out the door. MICHEAL comes right behind her. He pulls up his deadly blade aiming at her back. She manages to quickly pull out the lock. She cuts around the outs ide of tho door slamming it open making it hit MICHEAL in the face. It also hits the blade knicking it from his hands. The WOMAN takes off outside the door. She runs out into the yard and to her car.

WOMAN:
HELP!! HEEEEELLPPP!!!!!

CUT TO: MICHEAL
MICHEAL quickly whips the knife into his hands. He walks fastly out the door.
ANGLE ON WOMAN
The WOMAN quckly tries to unlock the car door. She opens it by the time MICHEAL gets into the yard. She jumps in starting the car. MICHEAL quickly comes around to the window, he pucnches into the window breaking it immediately. THe WOMAN screams and kicks panicing as the SHAPE starts to stab his knife at her while she is in the driver's seat. She jumps to passenger seat unlocking the door as fast as possible. She stumbles out with small stab markings on her arms, legs, and one HUGE wound on her chest. The wounds cause her to barely be able to walk, but she runs awkwardly out into the road screaming.

WOMAN:
HELLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHEAL starts walking not far behind her. She falls out into the middle of the road. MICHEAL pulls up his knife and swipes while he's still walking. The blade jabs into the back side of neck beside her ear. Her eyes seem to roll in the back of her head as she screams almost silently from the PAINFUL stab into her head. MICHEAL yanks the knife hard out of her head. He then takes another stab into her back. This stab pushes her to the ground. She is now going into shock, and becoming unconious from the deadly blows from the sharpened knife.
ANGLE ON
WOMAN'S FACE
She is going unconious now, blood curdles out of her mouth as MICHEAL continues to stab her in the middle of the street.

CUT TO: PUZZLE BOX
INT. HOUSE
The box finishes its turning. It goes back to its original shape.

ANGLE ON MICHEAL
A black shadowy wave flies through him darkening the neighborhood street.

CUT TO: MICHEAL
MICHEAL looks down the street.
MICHEAL (POV)
He can see a huge blue light coming quickly towards him. It hits him.
ANGLE ON MICHEAL
The light has passed through him. It seems now that he is in a gateway to hell. It is black, gray sould are all that can be seen passing through MICHEAL'S body in massive speed. The screams and moans of the trapped sould become louder, and more disturbing. Slowly in front of MICHEAL appears adark figure.

C.U MICHEAL
MICHEAL cocks his head curiously at what was going on exactly.
MICHEAL (POV)
The dark figure in front of him seems to suddenly reach out for him. Its hand looks like it explodes into blackness.

CUT TO: DARKNESS
The sounds of the torture machines start back up. Then suddenly, lights begin to flicker revealing MICHEAL standing in a black room with wet floors. No window are this room.

Eventually, the light begins to flicker faster now giving us a more clearer shot of MICHEAL standing in the TORTURE ROOM.

PINHEAD(VO):
Welcome, Micheal Myers...

MICHEAL'S head cocks in curiousity again, He begins moving forward curious about where he is exactly.

PINHEAD(VO):
We finally meet Micheal...

MICHEAL stops where he is at. He starts to turn around. The lights stops. The room turns to darkness.

CUT TO: DARKNESS (AGAIN)
Then a red light comes on. MICHEAL is in the same place only the room is fully red now.

The CAMERA starts to spin around MICHEAL. As it does, CENOBITES begin to make a circle around him. The CAMERA suddenly stops at PINHEAD standing behind him.

CUT TO: PINHEAD

PINHEAD:
We both want the same thing, and that is... HELL ON EARTH. Bloodshed to all,
pain to all, power to us...

PINHEAD walks closer to MICHEAL. He kneels to his face.

PINHEAD:
Bloodshed Micheal. You are the one that will give us....
BLOODSHED. Yur night is almost here. The night that decides
which is better. THE PLEASURE OR THE PAIN! Which would you preferr?(smiles evily)

CHAINS shoot out from the darkness hooking MICHEAL'S hands and thy. PINHEAD starts to laugh in satisfaction. MICHEAL starts jumping around and moving because of the pain of teh hooks.

PINHEAD:
Yes... You are afraid of pain Micheal. AFRAID!

MICHEAL stops panicing because of the intence pain. He simply stares at PINHEAD.

PINHEAD:
You shall do something for us, and you will never feel pain,
EVER!!!

The disturbing screams and moans of the tortured souls starts back up again.
MICHEAL starts moving in pain again, wanting to close his ears from the disturbing screams.

PINHEAD:
Halloween will once again show its true meaning! PURE HELL!!!

THe disturbing sounds turn into vapors circling MICHEAL fastly. They cover the screen.

SOUND CUT TO: BLACK
ROLL OPENING CREDITS
As the credits roll we see a MONTAGE of ancient looking pictures and symbols almost resembling some type of evil war that could happen in the future.

SUPERIMPOSE: "HELLOWEEN"

Old 10-27-2003, 07:25 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
"Halloween will once again show its true meaning! PURE HELL!!!"

That's sounds so corny. Where in the hell did you get this at?
Old 10-27-2003, 02:30 PM
Scares Little Kids

I got it up your mom's ass. Actually, I made it up myself, do you have anything better? As a filmmaker I have to learn to take ALL the criticism, but your just stupid. Have you ever seen a "Hellraiser" film? Obviously not, otherwise you would know how Pinhead talks. THat is exactly how he speaks, TARD!

Old 10-27-2003, 02:51 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
i think i read this script of www.fridaythe13thfilms.com wuz that bye u?
Old 10-27-2003, 03:38 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by JoeNocto
I got it up your mom's ass. Actually, I made it up myself, do you have anything better? As a filmmaker I have to learn to take ALL the criticism, but your just stupid. Have you ever seen a "Hellraiser" film? Obviously not, otherwise you would know how Pinhead talks. THat is exactly how he speaks, TARD!
Oh great. I've pissed someone off. Geez. This is why we were against this forum: people who can't take criticism. Boy, you sure told me. Hellraiser, nope, can't say that I've seen any of those films. Never met Doug Bradley either, actually never heard of him. Don't cherish my autographed figure, don't know the first two films by heart. Didn't even know they existed. Never read the fucking book three times either.

"As a filmmaker I have to learn to take ALL the criticism, but your just stupid." I said one negative thing about it, I nagged about one fucking line man!! I said that ONE line was corny. Get the fuck over it or get the fuck out of this board.

I can't imagine what you would say if I would have really ripped into man. If it's fucking worth anything, I liked your opening: THAT'S a Hellraiser film.
Old 10-27-2003, 03:47 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

iv only seen the first hellraiser
but im a big fan of the halloween series
Old 10-27-2003, 03:47 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

r any of the others good?
Old 10-27-2003, 06:22 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
r any of the others good?
Hellraiser and Hellbound are the only two I would consider "Must-see's." Three turned Pinhead into just another slasher, Four took him to outer space, and Five and Six took Pinhead out of the picture. He's in the latter two films for about 10 minutes a piece.
Old 10-27-2003, 07:38 PM
Scares Little Kids

I apologize then. I have been in kind of a pissy mood ALL DAY! Forgive me...