Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-07-2004, 02:29 PM
pvsingerkfox

Cool Freddy vs Jason vs Michael idea.....

If in some universe FvJvM happend, here is my idea. Of course im basing this on my Halloween fanfic I wrote a long time ago. The Halloween story concerned the fact that Michael had a son through artificial insemination. I know its been done but hey, when would Michael have time to get some?? LOL Anywho, the son passes off as a grandson of Loomis. The story takes place directly after H8 at the ruins of the Myers house. Anywho, at the end of the story, Michael is finally killed by his son. He is killed after a gas explosion knocks Michael and his son, Ethan, unconscious. At the end, Ethan unmasks Michael to double check and it is in fact him. The burnt face and scars proves it. Suddenly his eyes open and grabs Ethan's girlfriend by the throat but Ethan decapitates him. Michael is buried with his mask to seal his fate. Story over...Michael's officially dead.

Now, this is where FvJvM starts...or as I like to call it "Clash of the Horror Titans." LOL Michael has been dead for a long while.

Freddy is in Hell again. After his witnessed "death" in the real world, no one has fear in him now thinking he is dead. Of course, Freddy is ticked. Now that Michael is in Hell, Freddy runs into him. (in this movie, you would actually SEE Hell) Freddy and Michael get into it and Freddy sees Michael's potential. Freddy "ressurects" Michael (with the ever popular ressurection strength and mask from the grave along with battered rotted body) tricks him into thinking that Ethan moved to an area around Springwood, hoping he would run into Jason. As kills are occuring in the areas of Springwood by Michael and Jason, Freddy is becoming feared again b/c Jason is thought to be dead and Freddy is more believeably able to return. Freddy decides to do some traveling on his own and invades Ethan's dreams in Haddonfield. Ethan has suspicions that, after hearing of the deaths, that Michael may be alive. Freddy's intention is to keep Ethan busy until Michael and Jason meet, but in the end, he wants to make sure Ethan goes after Michael to hopefully finish the winner off. Ethan wakes up in the ever familiar boiler room. He hears Freddy's laughter...here is a scene snippet I wrote up..(Ethan is a very sarcastic tough guy who has fighting experience)

ETHAN: Show yourself....
FREDDY: (laughing while appearing)
ETHAN: Hmm...claws, you must be this Freddy prick I've heard stories about.
FREDDY: Well...don't I feel loved.
ETHAN: You shouldn't, that's a face only a mother could love.
FREDDY: Don't get cocky pretty boy, yours won't look much better. *exposes claws*
ETHAN: Please...*grabs broken pipe* Bring it...

Fighting ensues and Ethan whacks Freddy across the head crushing it.
ETHAN: Well, that was easy enough. *Freddy disappears*
ETHAN: What the?
***Freddy appears behind him.
FREDDY: *thinking* Gotta keep him busy...make him think he's winning.
***Ethan turns around and gives Freddy a whack to the stomach then upper cuts him w/ the pipe knocking him down.
Freddy: (sarcastically) Please! No more!
***Ethan beats Freddy repeatedly on the ground. Freddy disappears after several hits.
FREDDY: Over here, f*****
***Ethan turns around a welcomes a slash to the chest. Ethan grabs his chest in pain, but begins to smile.
ETHAN: You think I'd give up that easily?
***exposes arms and stomach showing wounds obviously from Michael.
FREDDY: Try this then... *Freddy makes
replicas of himself surrounding Ethan. Ethan grips the pipe trying to focus. Freddy replicas charge one at a time (Freddy's wasn't trying, btw). Ethan takes each down easily causing them to vanish.
ETHAN: I'm not impressed, I've faced worse.
FREDDY: Really...like him?? *Freddy points behind Ethan showing a Freddy-made replica of Michael.
***Ethan's face turns pale.
ETHAN: Oh my God.
FREDDY: *laughs* Meet my new pet.
ETHAN: You brought him BACK?
FREDDY: Oh yes...see I needed help with a....pest problem...your father was just what I needed. With a little added power that is.
ETHAN: Go to Hell...
FREDDY: Been there...done that...B****
***Ethan turns around in anger and runs toward Michael swinging the pipe at Michael, as it connects, Michael vanishes. Ethan turns around to Freddy's laughter, but he has Vanished. Ethan suddenly wakes up.
ETHAN: *looking at his cuts on his chest* Oh s***!
***Ethan looks at the newspaper on the table, the article of the murders is opened and blood is splattered in four claw shaped lines over the words. "Springwood."

That's my idea. I'm sure it will get bashed, if you see things I may have wrong feel free to tell me. I liked it...I hope you will too
Old 01-07-2004, 04:31 PM
pvsingerkfox

Hello??

anybody??
Old 01-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
I like it but I don't like it. I like it, but I don't like the fact that theres a new character added to the battle, they should leave it to Freddy Vs Jason. But if I was ok about them adding someone else (never gonna happen) I'll like youre story.