Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-29-2005, 04:12 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by ClassicHorror
Your gonna like the end.

So far, it's prettty good...Im 35 minutes in.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:18 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Pretty good movie, nothing spectacular. But yes Classic...the ending was damn good:)
Old 01-30-2005, 06:43 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Gojira
Hi Classic I am not sure why you think Atom Age Vampire a.k.a. Seddok I erende di Santa staring Alberto Lupo is a Mexican horror movie. This no doubt is an Italian movie. If you want to talk about Mexican Vampire movies I suggest El vampiro staring Able Salazar and directed by Fernando Mendez 1959. Also El Vampiro Aechecha
Staring Blanca Del Prado in 1962 and directed by Nestor Zavade And in 1958 The Vampires Coffin directed by Fernando Mendez.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:06 PM
I Am Male.

The people who made it were Italian, thats why it says the country is Italian at IMDb. But its a Mexican film because thats were these people lived.

Favorite Band: Black Sabbath
Second Fav Band: Pink Floyd
Favorite Non Horror Movie: Papillon
5 Fav Horror Authors: Stephen King, Anne Rice, Edgar Allan Poe, H. P. Lovecraft, and Mary Shelley.
Old 01-30-2005, 06:45 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Gojira
LOL LOL Classic your cracking me up. Everyone knows Atom Age Vampire is an Italian1960 horror movie. It has an Italian director and italian cast of actors. If a movie company wants to shoot their movie in another country thats fine but its still an italian movie.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:27 AM
The horror of the minds

I like this movie it was a pretty intersting moive.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 07-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Jazman

Atom Age Vampire

Hi...Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find the UNCUT 87 minute version of this movie?! I've already wasted money on the ACME video, which says 105 minutes running time on the box, and is only 71 minutes! I also rented a double feature DVD with "AAV" on it, and THAT ran 71 minutes! I KNOW there's a longer version, I saw it on Double Chiller many years ago, and on several other occasions! Thanks!!
Old 07-06-2005, 07:32 AM
Backyard Waterfall

Well, I have a Dollar Entertainment version that SAYS it is 107 minutes on the box (it is double-featured with "Carnival of Souls"). I'll have to check the running time. I am pretty sure it was trimmed of a little bit of light nudity, but the creepy stuff seems to be all there.

AND IT CLOCKS IN AT: 86 minutes. But considering that it's a cheap double-feature disc, they might have sped it up just a fraction so it would take up less space on the disc. Just maybe.

On the plus side, it is slightly letterboxed (a black bar across the top of the picture) and looks to be about 1.66:1.

Last edited by filmmaker2; 07-06-2005 at 07:42 AM.