#1011  
Old 05-29-2014, 02:23 PM
Fearonsarms's Avatar
Fearonsarms Fearonsarms is offline
From The Beyond
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gates Of Hell
Posts: 3,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
Of course this makes me want to look up Wickerfan's posts, lol. I'm definitely an "older" member but only as far as age is concerned.
Unfortunately this site has a history of members returning under new usernames. I know how you feel I was also accused of being someone I'm not.
I reckon you would have liked Wicker Fan, she was lovely and I really miss her. She left because of this:-

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60604&
__________________
"The wind that would have killed us both, it saves my life"-Bel Canto
Reply With Quote
  #1012  
Old 05-29-2014, 02:51 PM
The Bloofer Lady The Bloofer Lady is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: In the 80's(For Real)
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
Unfortunately this site has a history of members returning under new usernames. I know how you feel I was also accused of being someone I'm not.
I reckon you would have liked Wicker Fan, she was lovely and I really miss her. She left because of this:-

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60604&
My gosh, Fears, it doesn't even seem like the same forum now, but I expect people just needed to blow off some steam. I've had a more than pleasant experience with this forum so far. Thanks for the kind words.
Reply With Quote
  #1013  
Old 05-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Fearonsarms's Avatar
Fearonsarms Fearonsarms is offline
From The Beyond
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gates Of Hell
Posts: 3,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
My gosh, Fears, it doesn't even seem like the same forum now, but I expect people just needed to blow off some steam. I've had a more than pleasant experience with this forum so far. Thanks for the kind words.
No problem-I'm glad you are enjoying the forum it's great that you post as much as you do and have stuck around.
__________________
"The wind that would have killed us both, it saves my life"-Bel Canto
Reply With Quote
  #1014  
Old 05-29-2014, 04:46 PM
MichaelMyers's Avatar
MichaelMyers MichaelMyers is offline
Horror Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Haddonfield, Illinois
Posts: 7,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
Unfortunately this site has a history of members returning under new usernames. I know how you feel I was also accused of being someone I'm not.
I reckon you would have liked Wicker Fan, she was lovely and I really miss her. She left because of this:-

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60604&
Wow, can I have my 15 minutes back. V is such an innocuous character I don't know why anyone would hate him. Now, neverending....
__________________




I command by the power of Christ and the Gospel for this evil spirit that is inside this man or woman to come forward now and to face the judgment of God.
Reply With Quote
  #1015  
Old 05-29-2014, 08:16 PM
neverending's Avatar
neverending neverending is offline
Cranky

 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 12,416
Yep, she was a lovely one for sure- her one act as a mod was to ban newb of all people, before fleeing in shame. Why don't we just dredge this crap from the past up for no apparent reason... no constructive reason anyway.
__________________
Lee Widener, Author Website

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff

Last edited by neverending; 05-29-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1016  
Old 05-30-2014, 07:40 AM
ChronoGrl's Avatar
ChronoGrl ChronoGrl is offline
HDC Idol

 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Waltham, MA
Posts: 8,536
__________________


Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Reply With Quote
  #1017  
Old 05-30-2014, 08:12 AM
hammerfan's Avatar
hammerfan hammerfan is offline
HDC's old chick

 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In my rocking chair
Posts: 13,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Yes!!! TGIF!! I may see Godzilla again. My nephew didn't get to go when I went before. He said he was planning on vegging this weekend. WTF, dude?! You veg EVERY weekend! And, no, he doesn't have a hard job.....he sits at a desk all day!
__________________
<a href=http://s169.photobucket.com/user/margie1959/media/Christopher%20Lee_zpsdbzag3w5.jpg.html target=_blank><img src=http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/margie1959/Christopher%20Lee_zpsdbzag3w5.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>
Reply With Quote
  #1018  
Old 06-12-2014, 02:56 PM
nightmare_of _death's Avatar
nightmare_of _death nightmare_of _death is offline
A little glass vial?
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,101
Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Random Thoughts?

mini ranting/venting ahead....

I hate my job... oh wait that's not that random. But being suspended for 3 days is. I along with 2 co-workers where sleeping on the job. All got suspended. I feel like crap! But They're the one's normally sleeping not me. I'm normally doing 90% of the work. ( I work cleaning rest area restrooms....it's not as easy as it sounds.) I'm tired of the people at my job, and the strictness being on 1st shift is. Other shifts basically get away with murder as they don't get supervision. First shift gets checked on....(i cannot change shifts). Plus on top of that I've been harassed in the past. I need a new job. Can the new job gods bring a new job to me? Oh and a bf, someone who actually cares?

Sorry for rant/vent just thought i'd let the randomness out.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1019  
Old 06-12-2014, 05:43 PM
hammerfan's Avatar
hammerfan hammerfan is offline
HDC's old chick

 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In my rocking chair
Posts: 13,016
I think I have a crush on Phil Coulson/Clark Gregg
__________________
<a href=http://s169.photobucket.com/user/margie1959/media/Christopher%20Lee_zpsdbzag3w5.jpg.html target=_blank><img src=http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/margie1959/Christopher%20Lee_zpsdbzag3w5.jpg border=0 alt= /></a>
Reply With Quote
  #1020  
Old 06-12-2014, 06:58 PM
ChronoGrl's Avatar
ChronoGrl ChronoGrl is offline
HDC Idol

 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Waltham, MA
Posts: 8,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare_of _death View Post
Random Thoughts?

mini ranting/venting ahead....

I hate my job... oh wait that's not that random. But being suspended for 3 days is. I along with 2 co-workers where sleeping on the job. All got suspended. I feel like crap! But They're the one's normally sleeping not me. I'm normally doing 90% of the work. ( I work cleaning rest area restrooms....it's not as easy as it sounds.) I'm tired of the people at my job, and the strictness being on 1st shift is. Other shifts basically get away with murder as they don't get supervision. First shift gets checked on....(i cannot change shifts). Plus on top of that I've been harassed in the past. I need a new job. Can the new job gods bring a new job to me? Oh and a bf, someone who actually cares?

Sorry for rant/vent just thought i'd let the randomness out.
Sorry NoD, that sucks - Maybe time to search for something else? Not glamorous but a customer service job can get your foot in the door of a good company...
__________________


Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:19 PM.