Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-12-2005, 06:57 PM
im screaming out

Quote:
Originally posted by ChEEbA
I don't know why so many people hate on this movie...I mean, Jason X, I understand...even though I personally thought it was "ok"....but Jason goes to hell? I liked it.

IMO, JGTH was the only one of the "sequels" to actually be original. Yeah, yeah...Jason didn't have a body...so what?
I mean, it had a FUCKING cool opening sequence, completely unexpected - at least for the first time. It actually bothered to establish a storyline and background, and characters that weren't just weak-ass stereotypes...IMO, had some of the better kills in F13 history, and some of the funniest dialogue too.
They evolved the storyline, and I thought that was good...the fact an "actual" Jason wasn't in the most of it didn't bother me, just made it more interesting to watch than tha majority of the f13 films.
In fact, the only other f13 film I've found as creative, and liked as much as this, was the first one. Not surprising that it was the same director. If you ask me, they could've skipped a LOT of the sequels in between with little consequence...but then again, I get bored of repetition rather easily.

i totally agree
Old 04-13-2005, 01:18 PM
new owner of hell

i agree that it was good but with out the other is would be kinda dumd, in JGTH ther is mention of jasons fame( large ass fucking kill count)

as for the people who say it was the wort friday film. i have just one question, did you actualy see all of the films, specificly part 8: jason takes manhattan( worst friday film, exspecialy the ending).
Old 04-14-2005, 05:56 AM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
it was good, I just didn't like the whole worm going into other bodies thing.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:56 AM
The REAL Jason!

Send a message via AIM to Jason Hodder
Quote:
Originally posted by kung-fu-jesus
i agree that it was good but with out the other is would be kinda dumd, in JGTH ther is mention of jasons fame( large ass fucking kill count)

as for the people who say it was the wort friday film. i have just one question, did you actualy see all of the films, specificly part 8: jason takes manhattan( worst friday film, exspecialy the ending).
I agree that JTM was the worst of the movies. I hated the ending as well. I didn't think that JGTH was the worst part of the series, I just didn't like it all that much.

I might be in the minority, but I actually really dug Jason X. Kane Hodder was super bad ass in the movie. I lovd his look before he became Uber-Jason, and I liked the fact that they took it out of the woods. Plus some of the kills were really cool. When the guy fell on the spike and twisted all the way down, that was bad ass.

"Kick him in the nards!" - Sean

"Wolfman doesn't have nards!" - Fat kid

"Do it!" - Sean

:whack:

"Wolfman's got nards." - Fat kid
Old 04-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Hellraiser

Jason 5 has to be the worst jason film ever. I mean come-on, it wasn't even a real jason film, it was just a copy cat killer using the jason style. The kid from 4 who smashed jasons head in is grown up in 5, and then a completely different actor played the same kid again in 6. You could just throw 5 in the bin and it wouldn't make a rats crap difference to the series.

Oh, and what's this about special editions of the F13th series? I bought myself the whole series for christmas and now they are talking about special editions.........well don't that take the fucking cake :mad:
Old 04-19-2005, 08:15 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Quote:
Originally posted by crazy raplh
I have only seen the directors cut and the theatres version. My favorite part is when the girl is riding the guy and she gets gutted with a pole. nothing would kill the mood more. so I would say yes the directors cut is better in my opinion. but still he worst F13.
well, actually if you pay attention, she finishes up RIGHT before she gets sliced down the middle.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 04-24-2005, 12:39 PM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
there is always a riding scene in a friday movie.