Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-07-2005, 08:54 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Cursed = SUCKED!!!!! Wes is losing it I think :rolleyes:

The Jacket : Great movie! I have now seen three Adrian Brody movies and he amazes me everytime. 10/10
Old 08-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
I was thinking of taking my 2 rugrats to see this. I thought it may be a little too juvenile for me so I was going to bring a pillow.

if you dont laugh at most of this film i'd be suprised ...
Old 08-07-2005, 12:38 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
Sky High ...

first let me explain : i told my kid we'd take him to see Fantastic 4 ... so i check the listings : not recommended for young children.

shit - what else is playing (i made him a promise)

see this movie Sky High is playing - i know nothing about it 'cept Kurt Russell is in it and he's a faforite actor. Rated G.

Best movie I've seen in ages .. funny as hell .. great lines, earnest performances and the best soundtrack of the year (in my opinion) - its mostly 80's music redone.

I'm sure 2/3 of the people here will hate it (no tits, no one dies or swears) but i thought it was a gas .. a really pleasant suprise..

I'm sure I would've rented it after finding out Bruce Campbell was in it but other than that I had no intentions of seeing it at all. Now I think I'll give it a try, you should be a critic...you sold the hell out of it.
Old 08-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I'm sure I would've rented it after finding out Bruce Campbell was in it but other than that I had no intentions of seeing it at all. Now I think I'll give it a try, you should be a critic...you sold the hell out of it.

ahhh i just really liked it when i didnt think i would ..

now i'm a bit nervous that i've built it up and the opposite will happen for everyone else :)
Old 08-07-2005, 04:57 PM
Banned

my last seen movie :

The Suckling.

This is the kind of movie i would have liked 20 years ago when i was into anything horror and even a bad movie was good for a laugh.

i'm pretty far past that stage and i hate inept pieces of shit like this now .. its an exercise in incompetance .. acting, directing, story (if you want to call it that), music , effects (again - a pretty strong term for what they had)

a big bag of useless shit. I have no time for this garbage anymore..
Old 08-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
Originally posted by nine9

The Jacket : Great movie! I have now seen three Adrian Brody movies and he amazes me everytime. 10/10
I had mixed emotions about "The Jacket" I liked it but I am not really sure why.

Last movie I saw, The Last Broadcast on IFC.

Excellent piece of work if you get a chance to see it its on IFC this month.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Quote:
Originally posted by nine9
I liked it too. Adrien Brody really is an amazing actor, he has impressed me in everything I have seen him in so far, even if the movies themselves have sometimes been less than impressive.

Last movie watched was The Beguiled. A Clint Eastwood film I had never heard of and caught on AMC today. What an interesting film. And he was a complete cad. There was a man that just didn't respect the situation he was in.:p
Old 08-07-2005, 06:26 PM
The Dork Knight

You know the studio wanted to call it "Pussy footing Down at the Old Plantation"

I'm full of useless Eastwood information
Old 08-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Banned

After a dip into the waters of Asian cinema and more mainstream horror fare...42nd Street Freak has returned to his Grindhouse roots with a viewing of Andy Milligan's suitably mad "The Man with Two Heads"
Old 08-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by 42ndStreetFreak
After a dip into the waters of Asian cinema and more mainstream horror fare...42nd Street Freak has returned to his Grindhouse roots with a viewing of Andy Milligan's suitably mad "The Man with Two Heads"
That one looks interesting......at first i thought it was the Ray Milland/Rosey Greer movie you were talking about...haven't seen that one in years.