Old 05-25-2014, 09:43 AM
Evil Dead

Help - does this movie even exist?

I have a very clear memory of having seen a scene from a movie as a very young kid (around 1980), and haven't had any luck in finding out what exactly I was watching.

I have sometimes wondered if maybe it was actually a scene from a play, a TV show or something else. I've been in contact with quite a few people over the years who were very knowledgeable when it comes to horror, and no one seems to know what I'm walking about... but I don't think I've ever asked about it on this forum.

I remember it being black and white, and the way I remember it, I would say it was probably a very old movie... very dark, shadowy and grainy.

The only thing I remember is a couple or large, moving trees, and a bunch of tiny little people who were running away from them... it was almost cartoonish, the way I remember it at least. I THINK the scene took place in a cemetery, but I'm not completely sure.

And no, before anyone suggests it... it was NOT Snow White in the haunted forest

I think there IS a posibility that I have focused on the trees when it was really something else that was the real threat, as I've always had that odd phobia of mine... BUT I am fairly sure that they WERE moving around.

Any suggestions?
Old 08-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Little Boo

It's a longshot but try A MIDSUMMER'S NIGHT DREAM (1935).